View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
I agree thanks. I felt as if the other mod was being very arrogant about it..but whatever its back open. I dont think anyone should be flaming the guy with the rom or calling him a liar and what not, because if HE DOES HAVE IT(i believe he does), we have to remember, that HE HAS IT..not us. So we should all be patient and give him everything he needs, i.e. places to host this. traffic will be major on this and I would hate for ppcgeeks to be bogged down because of it, when well all need eachother to test and tweak this thing, personally, this week has been the longest waiting for the update. I hope we dont really have to wait to march like everyone says for the official release!