PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 by HTC
Carrier: Sprint

eXplicit is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to eXplicit
How long did the update take? Was it comparable to the last ROM update, 2.17?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by varaff View Post
What time are you getting off? LOL
Yes, what time, what time zone, how far is your commute, how fast is your car? LOL.

Any chance of getting a freak case of the flu and heading home at lunch?
Old 01-25-2008, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
For the sake of encouragement through reverse psychology.....I'm calling bullshit. I don't think you have anything real to upload.
Oh ye of little faith...

You'll be eating those words later today, and you had better be the first to show me some props.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Yes, what time, what time zone, how far is your commute, how fast is your car? LOL.

Any chance of getting a freak case of the flu and heading home at lunch?

Haha...I have a 20 minute commute, and I drive a Stage II Subaru WRX, so I shouldn't have any 'slowness'

KC Area, Central Time Zone
Old 01-25-2008, 12:24 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I think tonights the night. You dont crap where you eat and XDA is his home and this is what he has posted over there. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=362403

Lsme got the faith.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Lurker

VulnoX is a n00b
Not trying to be a stalker, but Kmart is on the XDA forums, has been there since March 2006 (Not quite three years, but long enough, longer than me I think). His posts are generally helpful and respectful, so there ya go.

At least he seems to be a good guy, so I am all for giving him a chance, especially if it helps us out, this would be great to have!

So thanks Burrito.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
I'll Be Reporting Back Tonight On My Way Home From Nyc.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
For the sake of encouragement through reverse psychology.....I'm calling bullshit. I don't think you have anything real to upload.
lol Jedi mind tricks... "These are not the droids you are looking for..."

Aight aight i'll cool it. I was just having flashbacks of when Helmi put wm6 out for the apache and how this site (among others) gound to a virtual halt because of the traffic. (site was reeling for like 3 days straight)

I just didnt want to see that happen off a false alarm.

Burrito, we're cool, you sound sincere -- just PM me the MOMENT you get off of work!!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXplicit View Post
How long did the update take? Was it comparable to the last ROM update, 2.17?

I had some issues initally with the update, it crashed a couple of times at 11%. I think I might have been having some PC/USB issues. I ended up flashing the Re-Locker (had olipro) since I wondered if that might be it, and then it finally worked. I'm not sure if that was the case, or if it just decided to work finally. Either way, it works now. It was 2AM and I had to get some sleep before work.

I seem to put my mogul ahead of everything sometimes. I couldn't wait another second to put that mamma-jamma on.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
for now i am declaring shenanigans and closing this thread op when you have a link to the rom pm me and i will reopen the thread...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development