View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:26 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmorgan View Post
For the sake of encouragement through reverse psychology.....I'm calling bullshit. I don't think you have anything real to upload.
lol Jedi mind tricks... "These are not the droids you are looking for..."

Aight aight i'll cool it. I was just having flashbacks of when Helmi put wm6 out for the apache and how this site (among others) gound to a virtual halt because of the traffic. (site was reeling for like 3 days straight)

I just didnt want to see that happen off a false alarm.

Burrito, we're cool, you sound sincere -- just PM me the MOMENT you get off of work!!