PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Imagio/ Alltel Touch Pro/ VZW Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

I've searched around and haven't had any luck finding a solution to this problem. Hoping someone on here using SPB mobile shell with the imarche skins on the verizon branded i910 can help me out.

I have a small problem with the connection manager built in to the skins (the one that puts the 3 bars on top.. blue for bluetooth, yellow for wireless and green for phone). The wireless & bluetooth buttons work fine, but the phone won't turn off when I press Phone Off. I can toggle it on or off using the Phone On option, which is acceptable to me, but once I turn the phone back on after turning it off the green bar will not come back on. The phone is on & functional, but the bar stays grey until I do a soft reset. Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?

This is a minor problem that I can deal with if I have to until my next hard reset (if it's just a glitch on my end), but I'm hoping there is a fix around that I haven't been able to find. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by bam0112; 02-02-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

OK...I know this will sound complicated, but this is from the FAQ over @ Imache's site, it may help you out:

None of the On/Off switch (BlueTooth,Wifi,Phone) actions work! When I press one of them, my phone vibrates for a second but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

- The switch script are based on the standard \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe program; check if it's present into the Windows folder. (It's a ROM file so it should be hidden).
- Execute this program and take note of the window title on the Windows top bar. It should be "Wireless Manager" or something similar.
- Open the registry and go to the following key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\Settings\2\cplmain_26

Check if the String value for "Text" has the same value of the wrlsmgr.exe window name; modify it if necessary.
If you can't find the "cplmain_26" key, add it manually copying one of the others.

Old 02-03-2009, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

feldhege is a n00b

I noticed that my voice command doesn't work when I am on the NOW screen after I have skinned it. Works perfectly on the today screen or any other program. Anyone have an idea of what to do to fix this?

Robb
Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Imagio/ Alltel Touch Pro/ VZW Omnia i910
Threadstarter

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
OK...I know this will sound complicated, but this is from the FAQ over @ Imache's site, it may help you out:

None of the On/Off switch (BlueTooth,Wifi,Phone) actions work! When I press one of them, my phone vibrates for a second but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

- The switch script are based on the standard \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe program; check if it's present into the Windows folder. (It's a ROM file so it should be hidden).
- Execute this program and take note of the window title on the Windows top bar. It should be "Wireless Manager" or something similar.
- Open the registry and go to the following key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\Settings\2\cplmain_26

Check if the String value for "Text" has the same value of the wrlsmgr.exe window name; modify it if necessary.
If you can't find the "cplmain_26" key, add it manually copying one of the others.
Thanks for the help syrguy, but unfortunately that doesn't solve my problem. The Imarche FAQ was one of the first places I went when I had my problem. This isn't the same problem as mine, but I checked the above reg settings anyway & all was good. My problem is different than this. The wireless manager works, it just doesn't light up the green phone bar when I cycle it back on. My first post explains this in more detail.

Thanks for the help though.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Lurker

westentertainer is a n00b

i can seem to arrange my menus in spb 3.1 to get the colored lines in the top bar to control wifi phone and bt they are down on the bottom row of icons and do nothing i have tried for hours with no luck any help please
Old 02-05-2009, 05:58 PM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

First off....welcome to the community (seems like I am doing that a lot lately, I love it)!!!

Go to customize menu, and you should see a page that looks like this:

0 [x] Organizer
1 [x] Internet
2 [x] Multimedia
3 [x] Tools
4 [x] Programs
5 Settings
6 [x] Messages
7 [x] Games
8 [x] Navigation
9 [x] -must be empty- (Wireless Manager)
10 [x] My Menu

Make sure your page looks like this...all checked and in this order...you can play around with the app ones later, but this configuration will get the Wireless Manager (the bars you mentioned) where they are supposed to be!!
Old 02-05-2009, 06:52 PM
Lurker

-i cant seem to get it heres mine
+1+organiser
+2+internet
+3+ multimedia
4+tools
5+programs
settings
6+messaging
7+games
+8+phone
9+
+10+my menu
Old 02-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Lurker

ok they seem to be in order now on the screen but when i click on the coulred bars up in the top bar i get ..items open up ?
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
VIP Member

OK...on your listing you seem to have an extra line, also...what is the one labeled phone?

When you say the bars open items...what items? Can you do a screen shot?
Old 02-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker

yes the couloured bars are on top but they dont open up comms heres some screen shots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (6.1 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.3 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia