View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:17 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

OK...I know this will sound complicated, but this is from the FAQ over @ Imache's site, it may help you out:

None of the On/Off switch (BlueTooth,Wifi,Phone) actions work! When I press one of them, my phone vibrates for a second but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

- The switch script are based on the standard \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe program; check if it's present into the Windows folder. (It's a ROM file so it should be hidden).
- Execute this program and take note of the window title on the Windows top bar. It should be "Wireless Manager" or something similar.
- Open the registry and go to the following key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\Settings\2\cplmain_26

Check if the String value for "Text" has the same value of the wrlsmgr.exe window name; modify it if necessary.
If you can't find the "cplmain_26" key, add it manually copying one of the others.