View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
bam0112
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
OK...I know this will sound complicated, but this is from the FAQ over @ Imache's site, it may help you out:

None of the On/Off switch (BlueTooth,Wifi,Phone) actions work! When I press one of them, my phone vibrates for a second but nothing happens. Am I missing something?

- The switch script are based on the standard \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe program; check if it's present into the Windows folder. (It's a ROM file so it should be hidden).
- Execute this program and take note of the window title on the Windows top bar. It should be "Wireless Manager" or something similar.
- Open the registry and go to the following key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Spb Software House 2\Spb Mobile Shell\Menu\Root\Settings\2\cplmain_26

Check if the String value for "Text" has the same value of the wrlsmgr.exe window name; modify it if necessary.
If you can't find the "cplmain_26" key, add it manually copying one of the others.
Thanks for the help syrguy, but unfortunately that doesn't solve my problem. The Imarche FAQ was one of the first places I went when I had my problem. This isn't the same problem as mine, but I checked the above reg settings anyway & all was good. My problem is different than this. The wireless manager works, it just doesn't light up the green phone bar when I cycle it back on. My first post explains this in more detail.

Thanks for the help though.