PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 04:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

Release 3.2 is out for imarche skins http://www.imarche.net/omnia/fullpacks.php
Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quick on the update there Redline!!! I am looking at it. Other than combining the background generator into the initial install (big plus for new users) I am not seeing to much for established users to bother updatiing to....have you noticed anything really great with it?

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I am not downgrading Imache's efforts at all, just being practical in my installing habits !!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omina i900
Carrier: Vodafone

DJRedLine is keeping up the good workDJRedLine is keeping up the good work

Nope not found anything really worth upgrading to, if you already have the skin generator installed.

I always keep an eye on the website usually daily as updates used to come thick and fast but not much recently.

I installed the update to see if it resolved my missing icon, but still no luck
Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I scan the site occasionally as well, thanks for letting me know nothing really new!!

Your still having the missing icon issue? Try out this CAB and see if it makes any difference. I am using it (more because I had it in before, I am not sure if it is doing anything). Let me know, it uninstalls so it is worth a shot!!

edit: Forgot to add the file!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 02-25-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

xxsicpuppyxx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJRedLine View Post
Nope not found anything really worth upgrading to, if you already have the skin generator installed.

I always keep an eye on the website usually daily as updates used to come thick and fast but not much recently.

I installed the update to see if it resolved my missing icon, but still no luck

I, too, had that problem. I realized, for some reason, some versions of SPB Shell does not work with imarche SPBSkins. Reinstall SPB Skins using version 2.1.4 Build 3722

That shoul fix your missing icon. Hope that helps...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia