View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 07:09 PM
bam0112
PPCGeeks Regular

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPB mobile shell and imarche skins slight problem.

I've searched around and haven't had any luck finding a solution to this problem. Hoping someone on here using SPB mobile shell with the imarche skins on the verizon branded i910 can help me out.

I have a small problem with the connection manager built in to the skins (the one that puts the 3 bars on top.. blue for bluetooth, yellow for wireless and green for phone). The wireless & bluetooth buttons work fine, but the phone won't turn off when I press Phone Off. I can toggle it on or off using the Phone On option, which is acceptable to me, but once I turn the phone back on after turning it off the green bar will not come back on. The phone is on & functional, but the bar stays grey until I do a soft reset. Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?

This is a minor problem that I can deal with if I have to until my next hard reset (if it's just a glitch on my end), but I'm hoping there is a fix around that I haven't been able to find. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by bam0112; 02-02-2009 at 07:11 PM.