PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Finally sprint agree to swap me from 6800 to touch pro when it release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
excactly how long is said such warranty
One year, as far as I'm aware. So those of us who purchased at launch are out of luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
What does this have to do with upgrading our Titans? Nothing. Should have posted this in the main forum. Sorry to ***** but its a waste of time and screen space when posts are not in correct forums.

Thank you for listening to _my_ opinion.
Well in my opinion, you opinion sux because I want to keep up with and know how ppl are going from the 68 to the Pro. This thread is informative and appreciated. However, your opinion is noted.....
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
First off, there's a thread for this topic here already: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=38444&page=12 It's not really relevant to upgrading the Titan, more like replacing the Titan.

Anyway, as a note of interest, I believe we figured out in that thread that the only people getting a full trade-in offer are the ones whose Moguls are under warranty. Those of us whose Moguls are out of warranty don't seem to be getting any more than about $250 off, including the $75 sub-22-month instant discount.
So you're saying that since I purchased my Mogul in March I can actually swap this out for a Pro? I been with em for 8 yrs.

Last edited by WorldWide; 10-03-2008 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hehe I'm working up to this on Verizon too.. I know there are no official release dates of the vzw version of the touch pro but I'm sure it will be 1st qtr next year... in the meantime, I keep having replacements come for my titan to build up a case to get a replacement.. I'm on my 3rd one now I just be on my 5th by early next year and absolutely justifying a replacement
Old 10-03-2008, 12:57 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If you guys have had an Asurion claim within the last year those devices come with a warranty too. At least it is that way on Alltel. Just a thought.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

kidmet is keeping up the good workkidmet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to kidmet Send a message via Yahoo to kidmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
First off, there's a thread for this topic here already: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=38444&page=12 It's not really relevant to upgrading the Titan, more like replacing the Titan.

Anyway, as a note of interest, I believe we figured out in that thread that the only people getting a full trade-in offer are the ones whose Moguls are under warranty. Those of us whose Moguls are out of warranty don't seem to be getting any more than about $250 off, including the $75 sub-22-month instant discount.
My phone is well out of warranty. I got this offer.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
If you guys have had an Asurion claim within the last year those devices come with a warranty too. At least it is that way on Alltel. Just a thought.
If Im not mistaken, with Asurion is it a 14 day return policy......I think
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
If Im not mistaken, with Asurion is it a 14 day return policy......I think
And a 1 year warranty like when you buy a phone with a 2 year contract. I got that with Alltel.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

I would just say be careful about them "crediting your account when the phone reaches the warehouse"... from my experience, the warehouse people are basically like "what the hell is this?" and when you reply to your e-mail to get the credit, you will get a new representative (without even starting a new ticket) who wants you to scan a copy of your "receipt" for the Mogul. They did the same to me, and I had to reply telling them that if what they agreed was going to be a problem, maybe I needed to take my service elsewhere. The applied the credit after that, but now I have people calling me 3 times yesterday and twice so far today asking if my issue was resolved to my satisfaction, if there is anything else they can do, etc. Kinda nice, but my boss is starting to think I talk on the phone all day lol.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

techtech is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenton View Post
Actually, I would consider the touch pro the ultimate upgrade of a Titan.
Yes I agree with you! it is ultimate upgrade for mogul, plus I just want to let you guys know that there always have a chance to upgrade you mogul to pro without any charge just spend 10min or so on ecare. my first phone was 6700 I got free upgrade to 6800 through ecare...again from mogul to pro through ecare as well..anyway maybe I just get lucky.

by the way, it does not matter how long u had the phone as long as you have insurance..in my opinion.

Last edited by techtech; 10-03-2008 at 05:44 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison