PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bionic
Carrier: Verizon

86shelby is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone somewhat regretting the TP2 after seeing the HTC Evo 4G?

I've been using winmo since the PPC-6600 and I think I've had it. Just in toying around with an incredible in the store and one a relative has, I'm almost sold. I am really sick of my phone resetting or going too slow because I decided to do one more thing than it wants to do. My TP2 hardware is taking a crap again, too. Actually, maybe it's HTC.... Moto Droid, here I come?
Old 06-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I highly suggest anyone thats keeping track of this thread to go read through the EVO forums, that Phone that was suppose to be a God is just a mer mortal like the rest of the phones lol.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltech59 View Post
Just got my TP2 3 weeks ago for free. Had original HTC TP then after a couple of years went to try Blackberry, had the 9630 Tour. Nice phone but missed the touch screen, full keyboard, awesome memory and vivid graphics. Had my TP reactivated but there were problems Sprint couldn't solve so they sent me a Touch Pro2. I really like it and after seeing the EVO I'll stay with my TP2 for awhile. TP2 has the full keyboard but also has better battery life. Yes the EVO has a 8 gig mem but with my 32 gig sd card I'm not worried about that.
please tell us where you got that 32gb MICROSD card please. We are all dying to know.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:00 PM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I highly suggest anyone thats keeping track of this thread to go read through the EVO forums, that Phone that was suppose to be a God is just a mer mortal like the rest of the phones lol.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/13/h...ration-issues/

this is just sad...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I guess Gods can bleed too lol.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Window Mobile

Thatplayboy is a n00b

Yeah I'm gonna give up my touch pro 2. I Love my touch pro and I love WM and I have used Wm for the last 4 years but honestly. I always wanted the video conferencing feature so im gonna make the change. Im a little nervous leaving my WM but Im gonna make the move! Im from CT too, just moved to Fl!! 4g is not here either but who cares!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

NOPE true consistant 4g is in reality yrs away, in about 2 yrs when its pretty much a national coverage anfd not just in metropolitan areas, another technology will probably be coming out lol.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
No i dont regret it ive had my tp2 since about release and i have enjoyed every minute with it.Technology is moving really fast with phones right now you might buy the evo and couple months from june 4th a new big dog will be revealed and you might again regret your purchase.
What he said, plus I paid like $50 for my TP2 after all was said and done. I am waiting for an HTC Evo like device with a keyboard.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-gb; HTC Legend Build/ERD79) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I love my Pro2!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:50 PM

I played with an EVO today while my wife was getting a new screen on her instinct s30 and sense was actually lagging at one point. Opera was very fast though....

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison

Tags
amazing, htc evo 4g, htc touch pro2, sprint, upgrade