PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 08:54 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's 6.1 ROMs v. 1.7 Build 21051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I dont think the Acer task manager can do that.

Press the top button to turn the screen back on. Alternately, you could set the screen to not turn off during calls in power options.
hey adryn will you be comming out with a new 6.1 m2d rom with the new youtube if not how would i go about adding it to the m2d never mind got it working for those of you that is running 6.1 m2d 1.41 and want to add the new youtube just install the cab then go to the folder copy the whole folder and paste is to main menue programs and rename it to youtubeplay also rename the player inside the folder youtubeplay and walla you got the new youtube for m2d make sure you save your old youtube play folder in another directory in case you want to go back as always backup all your work

if i helped in any way simple thanks
Attached Files
File Type: cab youtube.CAB (702.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by maxtcee; 06-27-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:22 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Unless there was a newer version recently released, I have the newest version in 1.4.1?
Old 06-27-2009, 09:30 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

dont know this is version 2.2.6 and looks totaly different especially in landscape if you have a chance check it out

Last edited by maxtcee; 06-27-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:37 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Thats a completely different app. Youtubeplay isnt as big on eyecandy, but allows the saving of videos and extraction of mp3.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:58 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

oh ok thanks
Old 06-29-2009, 09:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 2 I920
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JustinAppi is a n00b

Hi, I love the 1.7 rom but I wish I could use the original samsung dialer. I like the way the samsung dialer locked the screen. I see (disabled) next to Samsung Dialer. Can it be activated? How? Thanks.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

If you're referring to advanced config, just enable it. tap the line and there should be a drop down box, choose enable and you should be all set.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:20 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

What he said
Old 06-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Lurker

liquidsteel30 is a n00b

I'm terrified right now. Flashed to the CC20 rom the other day, and went just now to put this on -- followed the directions just fine, UMDL seemed to run just fine:
Code:
PDA Device Found!
[Port : 1]EBoot version = 01.71
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDA Device 1 ready to download! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDA Device 1 ready to download! 
PDA 1 starts downloading...
Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!
PDA will be written. 
Downloading PDA region #1(DISKIMAGE)...
=========DownloadImagePDA===============
PDA 1 finished downloading!
The text got the blue overlay meaning it was fine, but my phone turned off...

now it isn't responding to the power button at all. Help please! Am I the proud owner of a lovely brick?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:10 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

try pulling out the battery then re starting it hey adryn are you upgradeing a m2d version anytime soon getting antsie here and pheening to flash
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development