PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Those are nice! Where do you find your icons? A thread on XDA?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: the big red V

k0tix is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to k0tix Send a message via Yahoo to k0tix

when i'm at the step to delete "My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db" do i delete the whole path or just the "forecast_cache.db" part of the path?

great port i love the HD tf3d much better although it is a little slow on opening options when i tap on them such as in the settings tab is there a way to fix this? also should i install stuff for the HD now or can i stick with TP software? keep up the good woork?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
when i'm at the step to delete "My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db" do i delete the whole path or just the "forecast_cache.db" part of the path?

great port i love the HD tf3d much better although it is a little slow on opening options when i tap on them such as in the settings tab is there a way to fix this? also should i install stuff for the HD now or can i stick with TP software? keep up the good woork?
you just delete the file. this actually should be fast than the standard tf3d. All your tp software is go to install this just updates tf3d.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok so i have a couple of ?? after a day of rocking the TF3D HD i'm def liking it... BUT... is anyone else having a problem with their batterys dying quicker? also is there anyway to be able to turn the phone on and have TF3D load up on its own? i keep getting "touch flow unable to start, tap here to try again" after tapping a few times it does launch its just a pain in the @$$!

#2 is the above landscape (on fist page) availible and working and where could i find it? if not is there a landscape mode available that is compatible with this cause it goes crazy then jumps back to portrait when i slide the keyboard out...

#3how can i edit the weather tab so it doesnt say "IDS weatherdatefor2at & the time" and also IDS_SAT (or any of the other days over 5 day forecast)?

#4 what do i need to be able to have custom city's? i know it is explained in the later pages but i do not understand fully and cannot find the secified weather cab weather? i am in wingdale, NY and would really like to know what the weather is here lol...

anyways great job otherwise, this is a quick TF3D program and i love the udated features, i advise everyone to atleast check it out!!

O does anyone else have the World clock, and set alarm option with the flip clock? it dosent seem to be included with my cab
Old 02-27-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm sorry i meant the TP2 TF3D NOT the HD TF3D...
Old 02-27-2009, 07:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
I'm sorry i meant the TP2 TF3D NOT the HD TF3D...
This is the HD port, the TP2 is not out yet.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok so i have a couple of ?? after a day of rocking the TF3D HD i'm def liking it... BUT... is anyone else having a problem with their batterys dying quicker? also is there anyway to be able to turn the phone on and have TF3D load up on its own? i keep getting "touch flow unable to start, tap here to try again" after tapping a few times it does launch its just a pain in the @$$!

#2 is the above landscape (on fist page) availible and working and where could i find it? if not is there a landscape mode available that is compatible with this cause it goes crazy then jumps back to portrait when i slide the keyboard out...

#3how can i edit the weather tab so it doesnt say "IDS weatherdatefor2at & the time" and also IDS_SAT (or any of the other days over 5 day forecast)?

#4 what do i need to be able to have custom city's? i know it is explained in the later pages but i do not understand fully and cannot find the secified weather cab weather? i am in wingdale, NY and would really like to know what the weather is here lol...

anyways great job otherwise, this is a quick TF3D program and i love the udated features, i advise everyone to atleast check it out!!

O does anyone else have the World clock, and set alarm option with the flip clock? it dosent seem to be included with my cab
1. dont tap, it loads on its own, just watch. this is mentioned in posted in #1
2. there is no working Landscape in the HD port and you are confusing it with the TP2 port BUT thats NOT out yet and so there is NO landscape yet. Be patient. Read post 1.
3 you did not follow the instructions in post 1. and/or you have customized and screwed it.
4. Post 1 tells you the cab to search for. IF you cant find it I will post when I get home tonight.
5. NO world clock for HD, that is in TP2 and it is NOT out yet, thats why you don't see it in post 1.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-27-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

your right i was confused i read into it more and figured it out... I CANNOT WAIT FOR TP2 PORT TO COME OUT!!!!

I didnt remove the path in weather before i started playing that might be what happened with the IDS thing i am going to try and click on the cab since i have heard this sometimes removes it back to sprint theme if not then i will hard reset then delete path for the weather fix

I cannot find the Cab for custom weather so if you can post later that be GREAT!

do you know if xboxmod has a better HD version then this 1.8.5 that i might be better off with? i looked into this and found a v2.00 ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164 ) but it said ROM, if it is only a ROM then im good since im a little nervous about flashing since i havent done this yet, I did notice that the v2.0 came out a week before this 1.8.5 so i am assuming that it is only a rom version can you varify this?

BTW thank you for answering my ? and the help
Old 02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

So I get this right this time...I'm Deleting this right? --->forecast_cache.db
Or am I deleting this whole path ---->My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db ??
Old 02-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Just delete the forecast_cache.db file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks