Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
k0tix
PPCGeeks Regular

k0tix is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to k0tix Send a message via Yahoo to k0tix
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

ok so i have a couple of ?? after a day of rocking the TF3D HD i'm def liking it... BUT... is anyone else having a problem with their batterys dying quicker? also is there anyway to be able to turn the phone on and have TF3D load up on its own? i keep getting "touch flow unable to start, tap here to try again" after tapping a few times it does launch its just a pain in the @$$!

#2 is the above landscape (on fist page) availible and working and where could i find it? if not is there a landscape mode available that is compatible with this cause it goes crazy then jumps back to portrait when i slide the keyboard out...

#3how can i edit the weather tab so it doesnt say "IDS weatherdatefor2at & the time" and also IDS_SAT (or any of the other days over 5 day forecast)?

#4 what do i need to be able to have custom city's? i know it is explained in the later pages but i do not understand fully and cannot find the secified weather cab weather? i am in wingdale, NY and would really like to know what the weather is here lol...

anyways great job otherwise, this is a quick TF3D program and i love the udated features, i advise everyone to atleast check it out!!

O does anyone else have the World clock, and set alarm option with the flip clock? it dosent seem to be included with my cab