PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

IMHO this is really the best theme, easy on your eyes in low or no light conditions and the best readablity in sunlight, so my personal favorite. I also made this the base theme. It has all the manila files in it to take your phone to the starting point after you install the HD Port. The install is a lot longer so be patient.

I've put together this custom Black/White/Grey theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FAT BOY Inc. BLACK HD TF3D THEME.zip (2.73 MB, 85 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-22-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I've put together this custom red theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.
tsousan has made the matching "Action" screen for this theme and you can get it at this thread. post#44 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58625
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fat Boy Inc NEW RED HD TF3D.zip (903.8 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 02-25-2009 at 06:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This one is my least favorite and wouldn't you know it, it was the hardest to get done.

I've put together this Stock Vodafone theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. Because I was not able to get exact darker font throughout the system you will need to use a colored wallpaper as I have shown. I did include the stock wallpaper if you figure out how to change the fonts. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-22-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've put together this Stock Alltel Blue theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-22-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Hey fat boy,

On the people tab is there any way to move the small contact list to the left side of the screen and have the name go to the right?

I'm left handed and use my left thumb to slide the contacts and my thumb (obviously) hides the pic of the person and my hand makes it difficult to see the names. if they were on the other side it would solve that problem. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and thanks for the new theme Love it!

Last edited by demolasko; 02-21-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
Hey fat boy,

On the people tab is there any way to move the small contact list to the left side of the screen and have the name go to the right?

I'm left handed and use my left thumb to slide the contacts and my thumb (obviously) hides the pic of the person and my hand makes it difficult to see the names. if they were on the other side it would solve that problem. Thanks!

Edit: Oh and thanks for the new theme Love it!
That would be a project. all the manila files would need to be re-written and the graphics redone..........so in short, no, sorry.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
That would be a project. all the manila files would need to be re-written and the graphics redone..........so in short, no, sorry.
thanks that's what i figured i'm going to have to do some reading about manila files.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

All nine themes are now done and posted. See you at the thread on the new Touch Pro 2 port.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
All nine themes are now done and posted. See you at the thread on the new Touch Pro 2 port.
is that going to be this thread or another one?
Old 02-22-2009, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
is that going to be this thread or another one?
here is the new thread for the "Touch Pro 2" port. This thread is the HD port. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58249

Last edited by fat boy; 02-22-2009 at 10:53 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks