PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TF3D HD port.

Its funny I just switched to spb mobile shell yesterday and now this is running so smooth I am back on tf3d.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

if anyone can post some video of this in action it would be appreciated
Old 01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm at work, but if no one has posted any video I will try to get something up by around 8pm cst.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:44 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

can some someone post the files in a Zip file for me? (Stupid job blocks cab file downloads)

Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

topdawgn8 is becoming a great contributor
Exclamation Re: New TF3D HD port.

I'm having problems with this. I followed the instructions to install.

-Disabled TF3D
-Installed Manila Cab
-Restarted
-Installed Fix v2

And I keep getting this error when I launch the program from the programs menu:

"An unexpected error occured in StartManila.exe.
Select quit, blah blah blah..."

I'm running a stock sprint rom (the shipped version converted to 24MB pagepool)...any advice?
Old 01-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
can some someone post the files in a Zip file for me? (Stupid job blocks cab file downloads)
in the xda link its already in rar format besides just download it with your phone.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdawgn8 View Post

-Disabled TF3D
-Installed Manila Cab
-Restarted
-Installed Fix v2

Any Advice?
I never installed any fix just the cab file.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
fatboy, nice find and thanx for testing for us. whats the uninstall process? just simple remove from programs?

Good question. I have turned off TF3D and then did an uninstall through settings. Unfortunately for me I can't get TF3D working at all yet with either the new or old version but I am working with the author and hopefully will have a solution or understanding why its not working on mine.

cornelious2 could you shed some light on why you think yours is working, are you on a stock rom?
Quote:
to uninstall just disable tf3d. uninstall programs, softreset and re-enable.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdawgn8 View Post

-Disabled TF3D
-Installed Manila Cab
-Restarted
-Installed Fix v2

I'm running a stock sprint rom (the shipped version converted to 24MB pagepool)...any advice?
I have the same error and tried the optional loader without any luck.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Blabber mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post

cornelious2 could you shed some light on why you think yours is working, are you on a stock rom?
I am using YaY for juggs 4.0 I think he might have used the gsm version of manila since it came with a flip clock and the htc default background.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks