PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by james105 View Post
thanks for this link, I'll put it in the first post.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-28-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:37 PM
james105

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
thanks for this link, I'll put it in the first post.
no problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0tix View Post
OK I figured it out...

What i did was Disable TF3D, then deleted the "forecast_cache", soft-reset, went into weather database editor... add new, restarted TF3D, went into weather tab, add new and picked my city... doing this seemed to load it without the "IDS" problem, I do not know if doing all this is needed to get it to show without the "IDS" problem, if anyone knows a easier way please let me know.
did u by any chance install this at some point?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=463

the resason i ask is because i did lol and i had the same issue as you.......but normally all you have to do is after u install the new weather tab delete the "forecast_cache" and then follow the instructions from link i posted b4 and it should work
Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Could someone post the background for all cab that doesn't shift your icons to the left? I've searched to no avail.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Could someone post the background for all cab that doesn't shift your icons to the left? I've searched to no avail.
pm me email addy and ill send it if nobody posts it. im on ppc or i would post.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, HTC Diamond, Treo 750
Carrier: Sprint

johnnyxxx is just getting started

FB
Can I just get the clock cab like the black and white shot here. I like the theme I have Just not the clock. I like yours. Will it work on my Diamond?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Is there a cab for the stock tab only. Searched with no results.
Larry
Old 03-01-2009, 10:50 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
Is there a cab for the stock tab only. Searched with no results.
Larry
any reason you dont want the whole hd port?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I don't want to do a hard reset and there seems to be some problems I do not want to mess with.
Larry
Old 03-01-2009, 11:01 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I don't want to do a hard reset and there seems to be some problems I do not want to mess with.
Larry
i didnt hard reset and have 0 problems. what problems are you talking about. heres a stock tab for us residents only. down.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i didnt hard reset and have 0 problems. what problems are you talking about. heres a stock tab for us residents only. down.

I did not read the entire 100 pages but I saw some comment about weather tab problems, landscape issue. If there are 100 pages of comments I always assume there is a lot of BS or there are a lot of issues. You apparently like the port.
Is the stock cab file you show as "saturn liberty movie cab" the stock tab cab for U.S. residents?
Larry
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks