PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.8.1 [25-Apr-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
best one yet!

<deleted>

oh, one more thing. how can i make it so that the windows softkey opens up the same start menu as the hardkey? dont know why they would be different, but they have been for the last few releases...
Yep, this is the best Teya ROM yet!

Glad to know I am not the only person having the windows hard key and soft key bring up different start menus. I was getting worried whether I was the only one suffering from this. Guess if you stay with the default Windows menu, you wouldn't notice it.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

pm_mazur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
lol.. no. Luv the phone. i got curious though. Wanted to see whats going on over here in imagio-land. hahahahahaha. Wanna see what the new rom looks like
Honestly I think your battery died haha! It's ok.. We forgive you.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yikes, I need to get on here more often, I'm playing catch up!

Bugs I am currently looking into and/or working on: Bluetooth stereo audio, Sense not starting back up after a "Sense Restart". Other strange Sense occurrences as well. Because the Sense issues are intermittent, it is very hard to track down the culprit, but believe me I'm giving it my all.

Judge_Daniel assuming that the widget doesn't have any negative effects with Sense after all my testing I will definitely include it in the next release (eliminates the need to have the weather tab!). For now you can download and install it from HERE.

pm_mazur if 1.8.0 worked out of the box, then no need to go to 1.8.1. It was only for those having trouble installing 1.8.0.

bawaji A backup all button is a little more involved, but I should be able to do it for the next release. Glad to know that Teya [Portal] is actually being used, it took a lot of work. HTC Messaging is slow, especially with this keyboard. I personally use the CHS version that I included in an older release and it feels much more responsive. The only problem is it only supports CHS and ENG. I am testing out a couple of light GPS programs that are similar to what you described, the winner will be included in the next release.

gokudre Hey buddy welcome back for the time being! Thanks for trying out the latest ROM!

sonami Which theme are you using? Sense should start up after you exit Teya [Portal] on the first boot. If for some reason it doesn't happen, you can just enable it through today settings (looks like you already figured that out though).

All
-Is there still an issue with Marketplace? Can somebody verify?
-I set the CHT windows start key to open up a Sense Start Menu becuase a) I really like the look and smoothness of it and b) takes virtually no resources or extra memory. It is very easy to change though:
--Open CHT Editor
----Softkeys
------Softkey3, Drop down menu, select Start Menu
--------Apply Changes and Exit

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 04-29-2011, 03:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

pm_mazur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Yikes, I need to get on here more often, I'm playing catch up!

All
-I set the CHT windows start key to open up a Sense Start Menu becuase a) I really like the look and smoothness of it and b) takes virtually no resources or extra memory. It is very easy to change though:
--Open CHT Editor
----Softkeys
It's hard to verify the Marketplace. It's odd how I switched to Energy to test out the ROM and I've got only one connection retry I'll switch between ROMs to see if it is the Marketplace problem. Hey do you know how to have XDA UC install cabs? into SD card?
Old 04-29-2011, 04:39 AM
N00b

Judge_Daniel is just getting started

Quote:

Judge_Daniel assuming that the widget doesn't have any negative effects with Sense after all my testing I will definitely include it in the next release (eliminates the need to have the weather tab!). For now you can download and install it from HERE.
Sweet, in 1.7.0 I completely removed my weather tab because of it. I just installed it (I did it while I was typing up this, actually.) I'll let you know if I run into anything that might help you. Thanks for the link. You've spoiled me so much with a great rom, that I've forgotten how to look stuff up.

I've decided to upload a pic of how I've set it up. It still doesn't have the time showing of the last update, but it is push-to-update, so I can just press it if I'm unsure of its recentness. Now I can get rid of my weather tab again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (101.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Looks great Judge! It looks like a widget mod I am working on for 1.9.0

Just a heads up, make sure you disable auto update on the Sense weather tab before you disable it. If not, every time you slide to your weather page of your home tab it will automatically update. That can get very annoying, kill battery and hinder performance.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:

All
--Open CHT Editor
----Softkeys
this did not work, maybe because i dont use cht sofkeys, i use sense?

marketplace is being very wonky still, took me a few tries but i eventually got it to work last night and was able to dl my apps...
Old 04-29-2011, 02:41 PM
N00b

Judge_Daniel is just getting started

Has anyone else had any trouble with the new texts and email alerts not disappearing until restart? This has happened to me a handful of times. Usually if it is a text, I can use the slider to go over to the text tab and it will clear it then, but I cannot figure out how to fix the email without a restart.

I've been using WM texts since switching to 1.8.0, so that may be the problem with the texts. I'll switch back (I like it better anyway) and see over the next few days if that will fix it. I'm assuming I'll still have a problem with the e-mail, though, regardless.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
this did not work, maybe because i dont use cht sofkeys, i use sense?

marketplace is being very wonky still, took me a few tries but i eventually got it to work last night and was able to dl my apps...
Oh, I see now. That is really easy to change as well. On your softbar on the bottom right you will have an icon that with a single press launches iManager (3D manager). Just press and hold this and it will launch uTask config. Now select "Windows" key and then press the button towards the top (under the clock, it has two arrows in it). Select "Standard action" and Save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Daniel View Post
Has anyone else had any trouble with the new texts and email alerts not disappearing until restart? This has happened to me a handful of times. Usually if it is a text, I can use the slider to go over to the text tab and it will clear it then, but I cannot figure out how to fix the email without a restart.

I've been using WM texts since switching to 1.8.0, so that may be the problem with the texts. I'll switch back (I like it better anyway) and see over the next few days if that will fix it. I'm assuming I'll still have a problem with the e-mail, though, regardless.
The "ghost" message is caused by WM messaging. Like you said a soft reset will resolve this. I suspect that it may be causing the issue with unread email as well. I am going to look into other options for the included WM messaging. The bad thing is, switching back to HTC Messaging will not cure it. Once it starts it usually continues until you flash again.
Old 04-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Looks great Judge! It looks like a widget mod I am working on for 1.9.0

<deleted>
I usually have my clock display the time at different cities in U.S.A. and abroad where members of my family are located (using add city). In the weather tab, I can swipe up and down to view the weather in these different cities. Is it possible to display the local time too on these pages along with the weather for each city? Is it something that can be added easily? I would appreciate it if you would let me know if this feature is already included and just has to be turned on somewhere, say, in the registry. Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development