View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.8.1 [25-Apr-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
this did not work, maybe because i dont use cht sofkeys, i use sense?

marketplace is being very wonky still, took me a few tries but i eventually got it to work last night and was able to dl my apps...
Oh, I see now. That is really easy to change as well. On your softbar on the bottom right you will have an icon that with a single press launches iManager (3D manager). Just press and hold this and it will launch uTask config. Now select "Windows" key and then press the button towards the top (under the clock, it has two arrows in it). Select "Standard action" and Save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Daniel View Post
Has anyone else had any trouble with the new texts and email alerts not disappearing until restart? This has happened to me a handful of times. Usually if it is a text, I can use the slider to go over to the text tab and it will clear it then, but I cannot figure out how to fix the email without a restart.

I've been using WM texts since switching to 1.8.0, so that may be the problem with the texts. I'll switch back (I like it better anyway) and see over the next few days if that will fix it. I'm assuming I'll still have a problem with the e-mail, though, regardless.
The "ghost" message is caused by WM messaging. Like you said a soft reset will resolve this. I suspect that it may be causing the issue with unread email as well. I am going to look into other options for the included WM messaging. The bad thing is, switching back to HTC Messaging will not cure it. Once it starts it usually continues until you flash again.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab