View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.8.1 [25-Apr-2011]

Yikes, I need to get on here more often, I'm playing catch up!

Bugs I am currently looking into and/or working on: Bluetooth stereo audio, Sense not starting back up after a "Sense Restart". Other strange Sense occurrences as well. Because the Sense issues are intermittent, it is very hard to track down the culprit, but believe me I'm giving it my all.

Judge_Daniel assuming that the widget doesn't have any negative effects with Sense after all my testing I will definitely include it in the next release (eliminates the need to have the weather tab!). For now you can download and install it from HERE.

pm_mazur if 1.8.0 worked out of the box, then no need to go to 1.8.1. It was only for those having trouble installing 1.8.0.

bawaji A backup all button is a little more involved, but I should be able to do it for the next release. Glad to know that Teya [Portal] is actually being used, it took a lot of work. HTC Messaging is slow, especially with this keyboard. I personally use the CHS version that I included in an older release and it feels much more responsive. The only problem is it only supports CHS and ENG. I am testing out a couple of light GPS programs that are similar to what you described, the winner will be included in the next release.

gokudre Hey buddy welcome back for the time being! Thanks for trying out the latest ROM!

sonami Which theme are you using? Sense should start up after you exit Teya [Portal] on the first boot. If for some reason it doesn't happen, you can just enable it through today settings (looks like you already figured that out though).

All
-Is there still an issue with Marketplace? Can somebody verify?
-I set the CHT windows start key to open up a Sense Start Menu becuase a) I really like the look and smoothness of it and b) takes virtually no resources or extra memory. It is very easy to change though:
--Open CHT Editor
----Softkeys
------Softkey3, Drop down menu, select Start Menu
--------Apply Changes and Exit

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab