PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.3.0 [23-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
hey sonami, you use 100 instead of 200 for the 3rd setting? what does that do exactly?
im not sure exactly, but i think its the interval in milliseconds that the app checks cpu load. when i was first researching on OC'ing i read to set it to that in a few tutorials, so thats what ive stuck with. not sure if its really necessary, if 200ms is working for you i say stick with it...

supposedly there is a new oc method as of dec 2010.
Quote:
NEW APP as od DEC 2010:
WiMoSpeed_V1.01.CAB (701.7 KB)
It is newer version which uses better method than his previous.
It may be better than netripper but I haven't tried yet.
Posters have commented better results on going higher speed
[APP] WiMoSpeed: [2010-12-18] V1.01 - xda-developers
havnt tried it yet though...
Old 12-27-2010, 10:03 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
im not sure exactly, but i think its the interval in milliseconds that the app checks cpu load. when i was first researching on OC'ing i read to set it to that in a few tutorials, so thats what ive stuck with. not sure if its really necessary, if 200ms is working for you i say stick with it...

supposedly there is a new oc method as of dec 2010.

havnt tried it yet though...
took a look at the linked post and it appears that its only for Rhodium Roms. so not Imagio/Whitestone for now.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
hey jmart.
other than these few bugs i have not had any trouble with the rom and am in love. although i do have a couple suggestions for the rom. my first suggestion is to add a registry editor so its easier to make necessary reg edits when i first boot up without having to install phm registry editor. the other suggestion is to add a way for the user to add a shortcut to the people/contacts list to the homescreen or on the CHT slider. i was trying to figure out how i could do that but came up blank.

anyways keep up the good work jmart. very happy

activate the slider.. slide over to settings/personalize/home screen tabs/ and acivate one called "people".. when launched that will open up ur facvs u can then just click "all people". .. or when u unlock the phone just hit the green dial key.. then "all people" will be there in the bottom left corner
Old 12-27-2010, 10:25 PM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
activate the slider.. slide over to settings/personalize/home screen tabs/ and acivate one called "people".. when launched that will open up ur facvs u can then just click "all people". .. or when u unlock the phone just hit the green dial key.. then "all people" will be there in the bottom left corner
yeah gokudre i have the people tab and know bout the phone thing i was just trying to figure out how to add a free link to the homescreen itself. or on the cht slider replacement on the homescreen like where the web button is by default. just a customization thing.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
took a look at the linked post and it appears that its only for Rhodium Roms. so not Imagio/Whitestone for now.
hmm, i coulda swore i read someone using it for the imagio successfully (in a different thread though). my bad...
Old 12-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Carrier: VZW

b1ggest is a n00b

I like this, but still like the stock wifi manager esc when I goto adv settings some of the menu is cut off. one Q's anybody know of a good way to have animated wallpaper?
Old 12-27-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
yeah gokudre i have the people tab and know bout the phone thing i was just trying to figure out how to add a free link to the homescreen itself. or on the cht slider replacement on the homescreen like where the web button is by default. just a customization thing.
to add a free link to the home screen, hit menu/edit home screen/home level then hold down your stylus to an empty part of the screen, then hit add free link when the menu pops up. use total commander and find the contacts program in the windows directory and copy and paste it in settings/windows/programs, then you can add it as a quick link. i think total commander does reg edits to...

Last edited by sonami; 12-27-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
This will be in the next release, the ability to use quick links to jump to tabs.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
thats what i thought... wasnt sure..
Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Hey Jmart... i cant export my CHT settings..... it says "there was an error exporting your settings".. any clue y?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development