PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 02:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Is there a forum somewhere where they list the corresponding number to color for resetting font colors?

Also, this might be deeper in this thread, but is there a guide for all of the indicators that came built in on page 3 off the home page on 1.7 and 1.6?
Old 03-25-2011, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

If you are asking about what RGB values correspond to a particular color, you might be able to find out in a program like Microsoft paint or Office. You can also try the following websites

Color Wheel
RGB Color Picker
Color Schemer Online

In case I misunderstood your question, please disregard.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbag1 View Post
It looks like 1.7 does in fact have activesync working correctly. Great job jmart! I use the notification bar on my homescreen. In 1.6 the 4 icons were in color but in 1.7 they are the plain white version. Any way to get the colored icons back?
Here you go buddy, I have cabbed them up and they are attached to this post. I am not the creator of these (and can't for the life of me remember where I got them), so all credits go to him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
Outstanding job as always Jmart! Somehow each Teya is better than the last.

But, am I the only one that is wondering where all of the ringtones and sounds are? When I go to choose a ringtone, the only one there is Ring-OldPhone . . . not one I would ever chose if given ANY option. Anyone else seeing this?
Thank you BRosenow! Yeah, I actually did a lot of cleaning when I transitioned to the new kitchen and cleaning the tones was at the top of my list. I will add some more for the next release.

If there are any tones that you or anybody else would like to see included, let me know or attach them here and I will check them out. I am always open to suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I always have a folder of ringtones in "my Ringtones" folder. Each time I do a new ROM, I have to choose the ringtone of my liking. However, they all reside in a sync folder for the phone on m computer. That way you never lose them.
JMart,
COnfirmed. Sync works perfectly now. Great work. Love to know the basics of what the problem was.
In it's simplest terms, I had a corrupt module in my OEMXIPkernel. Took a long time to track that thing down and I am glad to hear that it is working for you guys as well now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
Is there a forum somewhere where they list the corresponding number to color for resetting font colors?

Also, this might be deeper in this thread, but is there a guide for all of the indicators that came built in on page 3 off the home page on 1.7 and 1.6?
Thanks for posting the links bawaji, I am sure jlh will find them very useful. As far as the indicators go, are you referring to the four I included in the bottom row of quicklinks? If so, from left to right; battery temp, memory load %, memory load MB, total running processes.
The processes indicator is one of the most important indicators IMO, since wm can't run more than 32 processes it allows you to know where you stand. There are also a bunch of other indicators for various items, just click and empty quicklink and select "State Indicator".

PS: I forgot to mention in the change log of Teya 1.7.0 that I fixed the alarms not making sound (a pretty big and intermittent problem that had been present for way too long). Log in the first post has been updated
Attached Files
File Type: cab Colored Notifications.cab (3.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 03-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:14 PM
N00b

paperbag1 is just getting started

That's what I'm talkin' bout! Thanks a ton jmart! The cab hits the spot!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Installed and ran 1.7. It is getting better and better with every release. Good show, jmart! Still a fast ROM even without overclocking and the home page setup looks great and intuitive! Youtube and plus code dialing was working fine, though I went from 60% to 20% on the battery while installing and playing with the ROM. Am charging it now to see how it lasts with regular usage.

Had the following question and request:

1. Would it be possible to place links for all installed programs in the \Windows\Programs folder? This would help add quicklinks for programs like PIM Backup, XDA_US, etc. to the home pages. Currently, I have to find the file in the \Windows folder (not an easy task if you don't know the file name) and create a shortcut and place it in the Start Menu folder.

2. Clicking on .reg files on my storage card does not import the setting to the registry. Is a registry editor program missing? Which program do I need to install? It will be nice to include this capability.

3. What program do you use to turn the data off? I do not have a data plan and use Dialup enabler/disabler to keep the data turned off. Don't know if your toggle switch does the same thing. When I installed Dialup enabler/disabler, it showed the data connection to be on even though the toggle switch in the SimClock page showed it as off. Didn't want to risk not having the data off completely. Please let me know if I should keep Dialup enabler/disabler installed or whether your program will keep the data off unless I turn it back on.

4. When acknowledging alarms, etc. you get a snooze menu with different time settings. Can I edit this list to get snooze times different from those listed (or add to the list, for example, one week, etc.)?

Looking forward to playing with the ROM some more over the weekend!

Last edited by bawaji; 03-25-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Added snooze time question
Old 03-26-2011, 12:58 AM
N00b

Judge_Daniel is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
3. What program do you use to turn the data off? I do not have a data plan and use Dialup enabler/disabler to keep the data turned off. Don't know if your toggle switch does the same thing. When I installed Dialup enabler/disabler, it showed the data connection to be on even though the toggle switch in the SimClock page showed it as off. Didn't want to risk not having the data off completely. Please let me know if I should keep Dialup enabler/disabler installed or whether your program will keep the data off unless I turn it back on.
I noticed that the toggle switch in the SimClock either doesn't work or the data connection turns back on whenever anything attempts to use it (I tried browser, Sense weather, and Facebook XDA app). I'm guessing that it automatically reconnects because I even disconnected it using the "wireless controls" and then it reconnected automatically when I updated the weather.
I just can't figure out how to keep it disconnected.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6975
Carrier: tele

citop is a n00b

It can receive MMS, but can not send MMS. Does it use the same MMS server for send/receive? When sending MMS, it said dailing #777 failed, which is not the configuration in MMS server settings. I am using WCDMA, so it should not dail #777. And I am sure I have set up MMS server correctly because I can receiv MMS now.

Last edited by citop; 03-26-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Update on 1.7.0

I charged the phone to 100%. Overnight, without any usage, the battery now reads 51% after lying with its screen of for less than 7 hrs. For some reason, the battery drain still exists for me and I am not even overclocking. I only have wireless turned on but it has not been set to stay on when the phone goes to sleep. There is nothing running in the background.

I also noticed that if I turn on the "time left to next alarm" display on the SimClock home page, the time left is not accurate. I have 2 hrs 15 mins left for the next alarm but it stated it as 13 hrs left. It displays the time at which the alarm has been set accurately but not the time left.

Last edited by bawaji; 03-26-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Daniel View Post
I noticed that the toggle switch in the SimClock either doesn't work or the data connection turns back on whenever anything attempts to use it (I tried browser, Sense weather, and Facebook XDA app). I'm guessing that it automatically reconnects because I even disconnected it using the "wireless controls" and then it reconnected automatically when I updated the weather.
I just can't figure out how to keep it disconnected.
Use Dialup Enabler/Disabler or Data Controller to keep the data connection turned off. Both these programs have worked for me even through restarts and crashes.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

Jmart,

Unbelievably awesome. Battery life seems a bit shorter than 1.6, but way better than my other alternatives. The asthetics are the best and sync works. My only problem was finding the "phone" settings to set to CDMA only. However, they were where they should be with all of the other settings menu items instead of using the send button and them menu.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development