PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2011, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio HTC
Carrier: verizon

sailorcanfly is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Hi, Jmart518

Nice work. we really appreciated your effort and time. I am going to try this Rom and tell you the feedback. thanks again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Judge_Daniel is just getting started

I was a new user with 1.6 and I loved it and I have already updated to 1.7 (very smart update). However, I have a quick question: is there a softkey that will minimize the virtual keyboard? In a few windows you can make it pop up, but there is no way to make it go back down. The only option is to change the style of the keyboard. I've circumvented it sometimes by clicking in then out of text boxes, but there are a few pages where the virtual keyboard pop-up button is present, but there are no text boxes. That's my only concern at the moment. Like I said, I'm loving Project: Teya. It is so much lighter than the last ROM I was using. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Daniel View Post
I was a new user with 1.6 and I loved it and I have already updated to 1.7 (very smart update). However, I have a quick question: is there a softkey that will minimize the virtual keyboard? In a few windows you can make it pop up, but there is no way to make it go back down. The only option is to change the style of the keyboard. I've circumvented it sometimes by clicking in then out of text boxes, but there are a few pages where the virtual keyboard pop-up button is present, but there are no text boxes. That's my only concern at the moment. Like I said, I'm loving Project: Teya. It is so much lighter than the last ROM I was using. Thank you!
Thanks and welcome!

Toggling the keyboard is a little different in the 6.5.x Sys branches. You have the keyboard key (button) on the softkey bar. Pressing it on the right side will either bring the keyboard out of hiding or toggle between keyboards (if keyboard is already showing). To hide it, you need to press the left side of the keyboard key (button) on the softkey bar.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
Old 03-25-2011, 03:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
First post updated with latest version: Teya 1.7.0! I got the go ahead to release the widget in the ROM. I have also created a quick visual to help understand how the advanced home screen clock (SimClock v2.1) works:

This new clock widget puts everything you need a quick press away. It really makes for a cleaner and easier interface to navigate.

Enjoy!
Sweeet!!! downloading now
Old 03-25-2011, 04:30 AM
N00b

Judge_Daniel is just getting started

Oh, sweet. Thanks!

Just another pretty noobish question. I can't figure out why anyone would use Sense Tasks over just making appointments on the calendar. Am I missing something? I feel like I must be, since it is featured in the new quick jump list for the clock. Thanks for your quick response and for all the time you've put into this!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:33 AM
Lurker
Carrier: ...

slash13 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to slash13

Thanks for update!
But one problem - Home tab is showing blank black screen (look in attachs). Other tabs are working as usual. Restarted many times: no effect. Please look:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot1.jpg (3.6 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by slash13; 03-25-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:39 AM
N00b

paperbag1 is just getting started

It looks like 1.7 does in fact have activesync working correctly. Great job jmart! I use the notification bar on my homescreen. In 1.6 the 4 icons were in color but in 1.7 they are the plain white version. Any way to get the colored icons back?
Old 03-25-2011, 10:29 AM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash13 View Post
Thanks for update!
But one problem - Home tab is showing blank black screen (look in attachs). Other tabs are working as usual. Restarted many times: no effect. Please look:
You're welcome! That is definitely not normal, was this right after flashing or did you install something. When you say restart, are you talking about restarting Sense or the device. If just Sense, try restarting the device. If that doesn't work, please re-flash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbag1 View Post
It looks like 1.7 does in fact have activesync working correctly. Great job jmart! I use the notification bar on my homescreen. In 1.6 the 4 icons were in color but in 1.7 they are the plain white version. Any way to get the colored icons back?
Thank you! I will dig them out and cab 'em up for you when I get home tonight.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

Outstanding job as always Jmart! Somehow each Teya is better than the last.

But, am I the only one that is wondering where all of the ringtones and sounds are? When I go to choose a ringtone, the only one there is Ring-OldPhone . . . not one I would ever chose if given ANY option. Anyone else seeing this?
Old 03-25-2011, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

I always have a folder of ringtones in "my Ringtones" folder. Each time I do a new ROM, I have to choose the ringtone of my liking. However, they all reside in a sync folder for the phone on m computer. That way you never lose them.

JMart,
COnfirmed. Sync works perfectly now. Great work. Love to know the basics of what the problem was.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development