PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 04:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

dan23945 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dan23945
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
I think overclocking is the last thing I have left to try on this Imagio. Do you have a link to this program?
I have had much better luck with OC_Auto_v4.21 than OCT1.5.

1) Install Msm7kCpuSpeed. Run this program and see how high you can clock the cpu without it locking up on you. Play around until you find the best\most stable clock speed for you device. For mine, anything past 768Mhz is very unstable.

2) Install MortScript-4.2-PPC.

3) Install OC_Auto_v4.21. Run it, the only thing I change from the defaults is selecting the overclocked speed at the beginning. Make sure you don't change the second screen from 604Mhz, or you'll have all kinds of issues.

After rebooting, you can confirm your overclocked speed using Msm7KCpuSpeed. That should do it!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MortScript-4.2-PPC.cab (190.9 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Msm7kCpuSpeed_v2.cab (61.1 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab OC_ Auto_v4.21.cab (17.9 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
I have had much better luck with OC_Auto_v4.21 than OCT1.5.

1) Install Msm7kCpuSpeed. Run this program and see how high you can clock the cpu without it locking up on you. Play around until you find the best\most stable clock speed for you device. For mine, anything past 768Mhz is very unstable.

2) Install MortScript-4.2-PPC.

3) Install OC_Auto_v4.21. Run it, the only thing I change from the defaults is selecting the overclocked speed at the beginning. Make sure you don't change the second screen from 604Mhz, or you'll have all kinds of issues.

After rebooting, you can confirm your overclocked speed using Msm7KCpuSpeed. That should do it!
yea, i was about to edit my post about using oct v 1.5 when i saw you posted this. oct v 1.5 worked great until my phone went to sleep then it locked up and i had to soft reset from the back panel. then i couldnt even uninstall the program completely. after all that i tried the setcpuspeed-1.0d.cab which i think, and i could be wrong, but i think its all those programs you listed into one cab. either way, its working like a charm and havnt had it lock up on me again.

here is the thread i found the cab in, look for post #35: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-imagio...-imagio-4.html
Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.1.0 [09-Dec-2010]

First post updated:

Code:
09-Dec-2010
-Updated Sys: 23150
-Updated Microsoft MyPhone
-Fixed Windows Media Player
-Fixed File Explorer
-Fixed Project: Teya [Customizations]
-Fixed Messaging Tab
-Fixed Calendar Tab
-Theme changes
-Added some darker wallpapers
-Added XDA_UC_NET: Learn how to use
-Many graphic changes and clean up
I really did my best to listen to the requests after Teya 1.0.0 and implement them into Teya 1.1.0.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 12-09-2010 at 06:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Ok finally got my sim card in the mail. I have configured it and ran with this new rom for the day. here are my observations:

PRO'S

1. Much smoother running than i thought it would be. I overclocked it after i flashed and it has been smooth sailing. barely any lag and no freezes or lockups on me yet.

2. It has everything i need in a rom. RSS hub, wifi router, opera mini, etc...

3. has a decent amount of memory available so that i can do things and listen to a podcast at the same time without getting the dreaded "out of memory" message

4. CHT lockscreen runs smooth as butter. in other roms when using the CHT lockscreen it bogs the phone down

5. never had a sim card phone so i was worried that i would need to keep it on global to send the text messages, thus killing the battery. But that wasnt the case. i configured the card then set the phone to cdma only.. still works

CON's

1. swype seems laggy

2. Alarm doesnt work!!! i tryed diff ring tones everything. it pops up on the screen but no sound. i use my phone as an alarm so now im kinda stuck

3. i do have one energy rom esk request. please include the ability to change your start menu layout. I always used "compact" which saves about 10 - 14 more mb's!! its a great tool.

4. CHT editor keeps giving me a crash error messege after clicking quit.. the changes are saved so it aint a biggy.. but its weird.

Other than that im good. im about to flash the newest one now.. cheers!!
Old 12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Ok finally got my sim card in the mail. I have configured it and ran with this new rom for the day. here are my observations:

PRO'S

1. Much smoother running than i thought it would be. I overclocked it after i flashed and it has been smooth sailing. barely any lag and no freezes or lockups on me yet.

2. It has everything i need in a rom. RSS hub, wifi router, opera mini, etc...

3. has a decent amount of memory available so that i can do things and listen to a podcast at the same time without getting the dreaded "out of memory" message

4. CHT lockscreen runs smooth as butter. in other roms when using the CHT lockscreen it bogs the phone down

5. never had a sim card phone so i was worried that i would need to keep it on global to send the text messages, thus killing the battery. But that wasnt the case. i configured the card then set the phone to cdma only.. still works

CON's

1. swype seems laggy

2. Alarm doesnt work!!! i tryed diff ring tones everything. it pops up on the screen but no sound. i use my phone as an alarm so now im kinda stuck

3. i do have one energy rom esk request. please include the ability to change your start menu layout. I always used "compact" which saves about 10 - 14 more mb's!! its a great tool.

4. CHT editor keeps giving me a crash error messege after clicking quit.. the changes are saved so it aint a biggy.. but its weird.

Other than that im good. im about to flash the newest one now.. cheers!!
Awesome, I am glad you got that dang card in and have it up and running!

Issues:
1. It is the newest version of swype which has haptic feedback, this may slow it down when compared to older versions. However, I haven't really experienced swype lag, other than when messages are loading. This is a known issue with HTC messaging.
2. I haven't had that problem, try again after you flash Teya 1.1.0 and please report back. Has anybody else had this problem?
3. I never considered it, because my start menu is optimized and the memory footprint has been reduced a bunch compared to stock. But I will definitely look into that for the next release.
4. This is a known issue with CHTE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

thanks for getting back so quick.. another issue. i cant find where to edit the download settings for email. it use to be under text messges,menu,options,settings.. then a window would pop up asking you to change signatures and download settings for email. Now i can get into text message signatures settings but no email settings at all. im new to 23X so im just clueless as to where it is..

Just tried the alarm after flashing 1.1 .. works!!!!!!

thx again for ur efforts
Old 12-09-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nice! currently running teya v1.1.0 @ 710.4mhz! love it! thanks for all your work. been running it for about an hour now, but im still setting everything up, will post a more detailed review a little later after ive had a chance to really mess around with it...

for now i have one question though, is there a way to program the left sofkey from action to contacts? since the action tab doesnt work, it would be nice to have it do something useful...

*edit*

i was able to change the left softkey with bsb tweaks, but there is no contact's shortcut in the program list, so i was not able to program it to contacts, only to the phone. maybe you can add a contacts shortcut to the program list with the next update?

Last edited by sonami; 12-09-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; XV6975; Windows Phone 6.5.3.5))

ok. well when your at the home screen and slide over to the mail tab it freezes sense. srnse only though. u can still click start and get through the phone that way but sense os locked up. blank black background and the slider ceases to work till soft reset....

all i got 4 now.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; XV6975; Windows Phone 6.5.3.5))

ok. well when your at the home screen and slide over to the mail tab it freezes sense. srnse only though. u can still click start and get through the phone that way but sense os locked up. blank black background and the slider ceases to work till soft reset....

all i got 4 now.
same thing happened to me just now. i dont really use email all that much unless im away from home for more than a day so its not a major issue for me, but will be in a week or so when i drive to denver...

i also noticed that my home screen wallpaper seems to be zoomed in, while all the other tabs seem to be normal.

also, when locking the phone, the softbar remains until the screen goes off, then it disappears, this might be a cht problem, it happens with the nrg rom to. you can press the softkeys but nothing happens in the lockscreen, but behind the lockscreen after you unlock, anything you pressed happens...

Last edited by sonami; 12-10-2010 at 12:07 AM.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

is there a way to disable the weather animation on the home screen, the full screen animation i mean, its pretty annoying. i thought it got disabled in the cht editor by un-checking 'enable sun rays on wallpaper' but i guess not.

i still cant get tcpmp to work, it installs fine, but when i go to play a video it crashes. this sucks because i like to watch movies/shows on my phone a lot, and tcpmp is one of the only apps ive found that works for watching .avi's...

Last edited by sonami; 12-10-2010 at 12:31 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development