PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.1.0 [09-Dec-2010]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patam View Post
jmart518, thank you for quick reply.
Also bottom scroll-area doesn't work in Opera. It is looks like it doesn't work at all (in some ROMs you can use it like up/down buttons, which is very usable)
Are you talking about the zoom bar right under the screen? If so, it will only work in Opera, not Opera Mini (Opera Mini is the default browser).

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Velcom

Patam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Are you talking about the zoom bar right under the screen? If so, it will only work in Opera, not Opera Mini (Opera Mini is the default browser).
Thank you!
I really want this ROM workable with international phone numbers format!!! It is great!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:20 PM
N00b

Patam is a n00b

Also when I'm trying to use Sence's tabs, and pressing central softbutton on main screen, it's always jumping to Photos&Videos tab. Is it a bug?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
To get the smaller text clock on the other screens, you can "Pin" it and it will appear on all screens for that level. However, this will include the screen with the big clock.
Where are you setting your wallpaper at? It looks to me like you have set a standard WVGA wallpaper to wide under CHT. Please have a look and report back
-word, ill give the pinning a try, although im not sure i will like having the small text clock bar on the main level homescreen with the big clock.
-you were right, i had it set for wide portrait instead of the normal portrait, fixed it, no its all good. thanks...

-also, i just had my phone lock up or sod on me a couple times in a row. not sure why, after locking phone the screen goes out like normal, then i cant get it to come back on, i have to soft reset from back panel or remove battery. i lowered the OC settings to see if that is what was causing it, but it didnt help. no i have it set back to factory speed and its not doing it, although im not sure if the OC is the problem, ive had it OC'd since last night with no problems and i was only set to 710mhz...

Last edited by sonami; 12-10-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for the updates. So far everything is working as it should for me except that Youtube now seems to be a bit buggy, crashing every now and then which is more apparent now than before. My suspicions were with the updated Imagio MR2 radio but I can't prove that yet.

There is a slight hesitation when waking the phone up and sliding to unlock but nothing that I can't live with. Excellent work Jmart.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
N00b

dan23945 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to dan23945

Quote:
Also when I'm trying to use Sence's tabs, and pressing central softbutton on main screen, it's always jumping to Photos&Videos tab. Is it a bug?
I don't believe this is a bug. When you use the central soft button, it drops you right in the middle of the sense slider, which just happens to be Photos and Videos. If you press and hold the soft button you can slide to the left and right to get to the other sense tabs, without having to wait for the Photos and Videos tab to load.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:24 PM
N00b

Patam is a n00b

Today Opera 9.7 has frozen. Needed to reset device via back button.
This happened on page http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/imagio-upgrades/ when I clicked "last page" of this topic.

Last edited by Patam; 12-11-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:33 PM
N00b

dan23945 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to dan23945

Quote:
Today Opera 9.7 have frozen. Needed to reset device via back button.
This happened on page http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/imagio-upgrades/ when I clicked "last page" of this topic.
I've been using Opera Mini without any issues. It seems much more responsive and quicker loading websites, also a slicker UI. What are the advantages of full Opera 9.7 over Opera Mini?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Ok i just got home and reflashed. i installed nothing .... nada.. not a darn thing. I set the alarm 3 times in 5 min increments and watched as the phone lit up... screen popped up saying alarm.. but no alarm sound at all
Old 12-10-2010, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
I have had much better luck with OC_Auto_v4.21 than OCT1.5.

1) Install Msm7kCpuSpeed. Run this program and see how high you can clock the cpu without it locking up on you. Play around until you find the best\most stable clock speed for you device. For mine, anything past 768Mhz is very unstable.

2) Install MortScript-4.2-PPC.

3) Install OC_Auto_v4.21. Run it, the only thing I change from the defaults is selecting the overclocked speed at the beginning. Make sure you don't change the second screen from 604Mhz, or you'll have all kinds of issues.

After rebooting, you can confirm your overclocked speed using Msm7KCpuSpeed. That should do it!

i did this method after re-flashing to try and pin point some errors i was getting, worked great for about 12 hours, then anytime i set the clock higher that 528mhz (stock) it would not allow my screen to turn on after putting my phone in lock mode (would just stay blank no matter what i did). i un-installed OC_Autov4.21 and installed SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab (attached below) which does pretty much the same thing. this fixed the problem i was having, i am now running at 633mhz and stepping up slowly, will probably stop at 710mhz as thats what i was at before and seemed to be stable and fast enough for me. although, im not quit sure what the Msm7KCpuSpeed program is there for except to check the clock speed, because im not using it to increase or decrease the clock speed, SetCpuSpeed-1.0d does that, is it just to check the clock speed as i have been using it for? or does it hold some other purpose behind the scenes?
Attached Files
File Type: cab SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab (138.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sonami; 12-10-2010 at 06:53 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development