PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which messaging client do you prefer?
HTC Messaging 9 47.37%
Stock WM Messaging 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

sonami is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sonami Send a message via MSN to sonami
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.1.0 [09-Dec-2010]

only thing im really bummed about is not getting tcpmp to work. im not stuck on tcpmp for any other reason than it plays .avi's and other video formats. does anybody out there know of any programs that will run video formats on this rom, or possibly a codec pack for wmp?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:09 PM
N00b

dan23945 is just getting started
Send a message via Skype™ to dan23945
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.0.0 Released 03-Dec-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonami View Post
i did this method after re-flashing to try and pin point some errors i was getting, worked great for about 12 hours, then anytime i set the clock higher that 528mhz (stock) it would not allow my screen to turn on after putting my phone in lock mode (would just stay blank no matter what i did). i un-installed OC_Autov4.21 and installed SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab (attached below) which does pretty much the same thing. this fixed the problem i was having, i am now running at 633mhz and stepping up slowly, will probably stop at 710mhz as thats what i was at before and seemed to be stable and fast enough for me. although, im not quit sure what the Msm7KCpuSpeed program is there for except to check the clock speed, because im not using it to increase or decrease the clock speed, SetCpuSpeed-1.0d does that, is it just to check the clock speed as i have been using it for? or does it hold some other purpose behind the scenes?
Really all Msm7KCpuSpeed is good for is checking your clock speed. It can also adjust your cpu clock speed by adjusting the slider, but as soon as your phone goes to sleep, it will lock up and require a reset. Msm7KCpuSpeed won't clock the phone down to 604Mhz when it goes to sleep so it freezes. SetCpuSpeed and OC_Auto both sense when the phone goes in out and of sleep and automatically down clocks and overclocks the proc accordingly to avoid "most" of the lockups.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan23945 View Post
I've been using Opera Mini without any issues. It seems much more responsive and quicker loading websites, also a slicker UI. What are the advantages of full Opera 9.7 over Opera Mini?
would also like to know what the advantages are. i like mini, it does seem to load pages much faster and is more responsive and looks a lot nicer. what i dont like is that the bookmarks folder inside mini does not coincide with the favorites folder in the web tab or the bookmarks folder in opera, i.e. if your using mini and set a bookmark, it will not save it to the web tab's favorites folder like opera would, it sets it in its own bookmark folder inside mini which you cant seem to get around. also whats with the start page on mini with the links, looks like you could set it for some bookmark links, but i cant seem to figure out how to delete the ones that are already there which is very annoying, cant figure out how to skip this page entirely either. not anything that is going to keep me from using it though, overall mini is more pleasing to the eye, finger and patience...
Old 12-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
only thing im really bummed about is not getting tcpmp to work. im not stuck on tcpmp for any other reason than it plays .avi's and other video formats. does anybody out there know of any programs that will run video formats on this rom, or possibly a codec pack for wmp?
TCPMP works, but you have to find an altered version or mess with the settings so that it doesn't crash all the time. Here is a post that has an altered version with some codecs. Ultimately though I got tired of messing with it and just bought CorePlayer. Much better program and plays avi/divx movies right off with excellent quality.

There is also a DIVX player for windows mobile... but it's not all that.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 12-10-2010, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
TCPMP works, but you have to find an altered version or mess with the settings so that it doesn't crash all the time. Here is a post that has an altered version with some codecs. Ultimately though I got tired of messing with it and just bought CorePlayer. Much better program and plays avi/divx movies right off with excellent quality.

There is also a DIVX player for windows mobile... but it's not all that.
yea, i tried that version of tcpmp, actually i used the one with the master codec pack 6, but same thing just more codecs. i tried messing with the settings, but could never get it to play. maybe ill check out the divx player, thanks...

*edit*

i found a copy of core player v1.3.6 buld 7427 and it works great, waaaaay better than tcmp did, no glitches, clear streaming video and audio...

this is now my favorite rom. now the only think left to fix is the email tab, if this is fixt this rom will be perfect...

Last edited by sonami; 12-10-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I finally got my replacement Imagio in and unlocked. I will be working on the current bugs and hopefully get you guys a new release to play with soon!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 12-11-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
I finally got my replacement Imagio in and unlocked. I will be working on the current bugs and hopefully get you guys a new release to play with soon!
big red actually sent you a replacement imagio? damn, online it said they were out of stock then they took it off their website phone line-up last time i checked. i was wondering if they had discontinued them altogether and would let you pick from different models (equal or lesser value) as replacements like they had done in the past when they discontinued the use of certain models. oh well, not that it really matters, with overclocking and this rom my imagio is now super quick and super slick, the only reason i wanted another phone was because my imagio was so damned laggy before. i definitely dont have that problem anymore...

Last edited by sonami; 12-12-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:01 AM
N00b

sceadwe is a n00b

So I know this has already been mentioned but I am gonna bring it up again to try and second the motion. Can you bring WM Messaging back in the next version instead of HTC Messaging? HTC Messaging seems laggy and slow to bring up a full conversation between people. I am a heavy texter and like the look and feel (and speed) of WM Messaging.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceadwe View Post
So I know this has already been mentioned but I am gonna bring it up again to try and second the motion. Can you bring WM Messaging back in the next version instead of HTC Messaging? HTC Messaging seems laggy and slow to bring up a full conversation between people. I am a heavy texter and like the look and feel (and speed) of WM Messaging.
i do like wm messaging better than htc messaging as well...

also, i keep getting blank text messages from the voice mail system, like 2 or three per voice mail, and its pretty annoying. anyone have any idea how to turn that off or fix the phone from doing that?
Old 12-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i do like wm messaging better than htc messaging as well...

also, i keep getting blank text messages from the voice mail system, like 2 or three per voice mail, and its pretty annoying. anyone have any idea how to turn that off or fix the phone from doing that?
Do you have Visual voicemail subscribed but not installed? that will do it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development