View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:47 PM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Project: Teya 1.7.0 [24-Mar-2011]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbag1 View Post
It looks like 1.7 does in fact have activesync working correctly. Great job jmart! I use the notification bar on my homescreen. In 1.6 the 4 icons were in color but in 1.7 they are the plain white version. Any way to get the colored icons back?
Here you go buddy, I have cabbed them up and they are attached to this post. I am not the creator of these (and can't for the life of me remember where I got them), so all credits go to him/her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
Outstanding job as always Jmart! Somehow each Teya is better than the last.

But, am I the only one that is wondering where all of the ringtones and sounds are? When I go to choose a ringtone, the only one there is Ring-OldPhone . . . not one I would ever chose if given ANY option. Anyone else seeing this?
Thank you BRosenow! Yeah, I actually did a lot of cleaning when I transitioned to the new kitchen and cleaning the tones was at the top of my list. I will add some more for the next release.

If there are any tones that you or anybody else would like to see included, let me know or attach them here and I will check them out. I am always open to suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
I always have a folder of ringtones in "my Ringtones" folder. Each time I do a new ROM, I have to choose the ringtone of my liking. However, they all reside in a sync folder for the phone on m computer. That way you never lose them.
JMart,
COnfirmed. Sync works perfectly now. Great work. Love to know the basics of what the problem was.
In it's simplest terms, I had a corrupt module in my OEMXIPkernel. Took a long time to track that thing down and I am glad to hear that it is working for you guys as well now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlh11364 View Post
Is there a forum somewhere where they list the corresponding number to color for resetting font colors?

Also, this might be deeper in this thread, but is there a guide for all of the indicators that came built in on page 3 off the home page on 1.7 and 1.6?
Thanks for posting the links bawaji, I am sure jlh will find them very useful. As far as the indicators go, are you referring to the four I included in the bottom row of quicklinks? If so, from left to right; battery temp, memory load %, memory load MB, total running processes.
The processes indicator is one of the most important indicators IMO, since wm can't run more than 32 processes it allows you to know where you stand. There are also a bunch of other indicators for various items, just click and empty quicklink and select "State Indicator".

PS: I forgot to mention in the change log of Teya 1.7.0 that I fixed the alarms not making sound (a pretty big and intermittent problem that had been present for way too long). Log in the first post has been updated
Attached Files
File Type: cab Colored Notifications.cab (3.6 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 03-25-2011 at 10:01 PM.