PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 04:25 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 05/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Im not talking about the Facebook app. Im talking about the Facebook integration with Sense. Whenever I link the proper Facebook account with a contact it does not update the photo or act as if it was linked at all. Even though it says it is linked under the contacts information.
I was referring to the facebook in the people tab ie. dialer not the app. It works great for everyone else and myself.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

srg3037 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I was referring to the facebook in the people tab ie. dialer not the app. It works great for everyone else and myself.
I have the same problem as well plus I cant see their photo albums either. It says there are no photos to show when there are.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cjm2576 is a n00b

I flashed 1.5a today and so far so good. I did notice a minor problem (not to jump on the FB bandwagon). I've lost the ability to upload images from the photo viewer and I no longer have the option to view facebook photo albums.

I can't speak either way on the updating of the portrait icons since I use google exchange sync and that restored the portraits between wipes.

Hopefully there's a minor reg or cab that'll fix that.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg3037 View Post
I have the same problem as well plus I cant see their photo albums either. It says there are no photos to show when there are.
Exactly
Old 05-19-2010, 11:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Whitestone

SuperDave MotorSports is a n00b
swype, no sense, no problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave MotorSports View Post
Ive been using beta 3 with swype built into the rom with minimal to no issues other than a slight overlap

turn of manilla sense, find a program like spb mobile shell or throttle launcher for today screen customization
Old 05-19-2010, 01:15 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Ill roll back the album changes next build that should fix the facebook picture album stuff.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cjm2576 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Ill roll back the album changes next build that should fix the facebook picture album stuff.
This may be related. I tried to use Footprints for the 1st time today and found that to be non-functional also. I don't have an option in the album to start one from an existing photo and when I try from the footprints tab it'll fire up the camera, take the photo, and save it in the album but it never becomes a footprint.

Thanks again for the hard work, this rom has made my phone awesome.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:23 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm2576 View Post
This may be related. I tried to use Footprints for the 1st time today and found that to be non-functional also. I don't have an option in the album to start one from an existing photo and when I try from the footprints tab it'll fire up the camera, take the photo, and save it in the album but it never becomes a footprint.

Thanks again for the hard work, this rom has made my phone awesome.
For footprints its there on album just scroll down on the options for 1.5a.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Noticed today with the 1.5a build that in Tasks I cant set a reminder for a task. when I click a task and go to change the reminder date and time, it will only let me change the time, not the date.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:33 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Noticed today with the 1.5a build that in Tasks I cant set a reminder for a task. when I click a task and go to change the reminder date and time, it will only let me change the time, not the date.
Did it work in 23568? I rolled back the album changes I made on a test build for myself and have the facebook people tab stuff working better. However, due to the highly tweaked xip I use the facebook online album link under will not properly display the pictures and only shows a circle with a slash through it. Thats something I will not fix as it will undo many performance tweaks I've done. Just a reminder to everyone this is a hobby for me and I do not make a living from building roms. I try add some items people want but when it comes down to it this is the type rom I personally like and use and decided to share it with others. Lately I've been very busy building a few work sponsored android apps for company use and have been given an android device to use but have yet to use it for anything more than testing/debugging apps. I've also been hard at work trying to get the android builds running on our whitestone.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development