View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:25 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 05/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Im not talking about the Facebook app. Im talking about the Facebook integration with Sense. Whenever I link the proper Facebook account with a contact it does not update the photo or act as if it was linked at all. Even though it says it is linked under the contacts information.
I was referring to the facebook in the people tab ie. dialer not the app. It works great for everyone else and myself.