View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 05/12/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Noticed today with the 1.5a build that in Tasks I cant set a reminder for a task. when I click a task and go to change the reminder date and time, it will only let me change the time, not the date.
Did it work in 23568? I rolled back the album changes I made on a test build for myself and have the facebook people tab stuff working better. However, due to the highly tweaked xip I use the facebook online album link under will not properly display the pictures and only shows a circle with a slash through it. Thats something I will not fix as it will undo many performance tweaks I've done. Just a reminder to everyone this is a hobby for me and I do not make a living from building roms. I try add some items people want but when it comes down to it this is the type rom I personally like and use and decided to share it with others. Lately I've been very busy building a few work sponsored android apps for company use and have been given an android device to use but have yet to use it for anything more than testing/debugging apps. I've also been hard at work trying to get the android builds running on our whitestone.
This post has been thanked 3 times.