PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 09:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

brucb3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1 23554 3/30/10

Here You go

WVGA_2.5.cab

Hit thanks if I helped
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cslawren is keeping up the good workcslawren is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post
Hard reset?
I always thought a hard reset was a new flash basically and a soft reset was pulling the battery out.
How to do a hard reset?
In essence, it is. But I've always had quirks of one kind or another following a fresh flash. To hard reset, just go to the Settings Tab, Menu, All Settings, System, Memory, and Clear Storage. Type in 1234 and press OK. After that, wait about 4-5 minutes and all your problems should be resolved, for the most part. FYI, you'll need to dial *228 and choose option 1 to activate your phone before you can use data/voice.
SYS: Windows Mobile 6.5.5 23568
Old 03-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

drellis ,

I must not of paid much attention to the to the screen in the first post.

Summerville , SC. I go down that way about once a month (MUSC).
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-30-2010, 11:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

dcesq06 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
In essence, it is. But I've always had quirks of one kind or another following a fresh flash. To hard reset, just go to the Settings Tab, Menu, All Settings, System, Memory, and Clear Storage. Type in 1234 and press OK. After that, wait about 4-5 minutes and all your problems should be resolved, for the most part. FYI, you'll need to dial *228 and choose option 1 to activate your phone before you can use data/voice.
Alternatively, if the phone is off, you can also press and hold the send key, the end key, and the volume down button at the same time. This method is especially handy if you are having phone issues since the phone doesn't have to be on.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucb3 View Post
Here You go

Attachment 64739

Hit thanks if I helped
Quite a bit, thank you. I've been a little bored with the "go back 1 hour and 2 minutes all too often" animation myself. Nice find.

Last edited by djp952; 03-30-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

fluidj is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
Wait, I should clear everything on a fresh device? That doesn't make sense. There's nothing on the device because it was just flashed with a new ROM. And i'll have to reactivate it after doing this too?

I dunno about this...doesn't make much sense at all.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:49 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Curious about the 6.1 os ROM. I'd like to give it a go and I started wondering if the gps issue is radio related, what would happen by installing a tp2 radio? Anything? Possible,feasible,dumb idea, mess up my imagio? I've heard others trying doing cross device radio installs on various devices. Never paid much attention. Any input? I've never tried it, so just asking.
Not the radio its kernel and kernel layer drivers. Your radio works with GPS only on 6.5 as it has 6.5 kernel and drivers. Its easier to move drivers/apps/kernel forward to a newer OS than to move stuff written for a newer OS backwards to an older one. The kernel interface layer type drivers are very much phone specific and cannot be used from any other device. If we were to somehow get an xip dump and oem driver dump from a real imagio wm6.1 test rom it would be easy.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post
Not sure why but RC1 is running very sluggish for me. I can't figure out how to disable the weather animations on the home screen. I also keep getting lock-ups when I go into my contacts. The camera program stalls out when loading.
I really dig the interface and it would be perfection if not for the sluggishness. Any ideas? I want to test it for at least a day, but given this sluggishness not sure how fun my workday tomorrow will be.
It must be a resource(ram) issue are you killing your apps? Also, what else have you installed? I haven't seen this before nor anyone else.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

PthPndr is just getting started

Ok, I'm starting to appreciate this ROM more now. I have been having nothing but odd issues since Beta 4.1 so I finally flashed the Verizon stock ROM then flashed Drellisdee RC1. The phone actually woke up this morning after sitting overnight with CHT installed. And Showcase would still launch!

I have to agree with djp952 though. I like the animated clock, but I don't remember the stock clock constantly moving forward 1 hour and 1 or 2 minutes every time you go to the home page.

Great work Drellisdee, can't wait for the final release.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:00 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PthPndr View Post
Ok, I'm starting to appreciate this ROM more now. I have been having nothing but odd issues since Beta 4.1 so I finally flashed the Verizon stock ROM then flashed Drellisdee RC1. The phone actually woke up this morning after sitting overnight with CHT installed. And Showcase would still launch!

I have to agree with djp952 though. I like the animated clock, but I don't remember the stock clock constantly moving forward 1 hour and 1 or 2 minutes every time you go to the home page.

Great work Drellisdee, can't wait for the final release.
Stock it was manila/sense 2.0 and the clock didn't behave like that. It does on sense 2.5. Many things are different from stock. Its a microsoft beta 6.5.5 build that you will never see on a stock VZW release with many newer things from other devices. Sense 2.5 takes alot more resources to run that stock sense 2.0 did too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development