PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

heydr is keeping up the good workheydr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 06/15/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrbrown30 View Post
Easiest way -- extract one of the old versions with all the files, extract the new NBH file into the same directory and either rename the new NBH to the same as the other one or simply delete the old one. Then run the normal flash process...
Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I posted it earlier download the ruu updater from my mediafire

chrbrown30, thanks that worked

drellisdee, no ruu updater with 1.5e is showing up on your mediafire for me. unless you mean to download the stand alone ruu upgrader from 3/26. however using chrbrown30's advice i got everything working, and it works great as usual.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:28 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
chrbrown30, thanks that worked

drellisdee, no ruu updater with 1.5e is showing up on your mediafire for me. unless you mean to download the stand alone ruu upgrader from 3/26. however using chrbrown30's advice i got everything working, and it works great as usual.
Yes use stand alone
Old 06-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Hello Dr-

I just flashed your latest release. Very good so far. Thanks for your continued work and development here on the ppcg. I have a question Ihoped you could help with. I use the Touch Pal keyboard. So when I flash I have to register it (every time ). Normally I go to Settings\Personal\Input Panel (if I remember correctly) and there you have the option to select your SIP. With Touch Pal this is also where you register your product from. There is no option to register from the keyboard.

So the problem I am having is that I cannot find "Input Panel" in the rom. So I wanted to ask you if it was in there somewhere and if it is not can you help me think of a solution?

Thanks.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:49 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
Hello Dr-

I just flashed your latest release. Very good so far. Thanks for your continued work and development here on the ppcg. I have a question Ihoped you could help with. I use the Touch Pal keyboard. So when I flash I have to register it (every time ). Normally I go to Settings\Personal\Input Panel (if I remember correctly) and there you have the option to select your SIP. With Touch Pal this is also where you register your product from. There is no option to register from the keyboard.

So the problem I am having is that I cannot find "Input Panel" in the rom. So I wanted to ask you if it was in there somewhere and if it is not can you help me think of a solution?

Thanks.
Yep easy one. Delete the redirect string from HKLM/control panel/input. Wait a min or two then soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Yep easy one. Delete the redirect string from HKLM/control panel/input. Wait a min or two then soft reset.
Thank you Dr. That worked perfectly. Can I ask you something? You have that kind of information stored in your head? Bc that is pretty amazing.

Also - the rom works great. Here is another question. Sorry if I am being a lamebrain - but I see in the change log that you, "fixed the facebook album". But I don't see the option to enable a facebook tab in Settings\Personalize\Home Screen Tabs?

thanks for any and all assistance.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:17 AM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thank you Dr. That worked perfectly. Can I ask you something? You have that kind of information stored in your head? Bc that is pretty amazing.

Also - the rom works great. Here is another question. Sorry if I am being a lamebrain - but I see in the change log that you, "fixed the facebook album". But I don't see the option to enable a facebook tab in Settings\Personalize\Home Screen Tabs?

thanks for any and all assistance.
After a while you just remember where things are This facebook album fix was for the view facebook online album from the contacts in people tab. There is no such sense facebook tab officially. Someone modified a tab to use facebook but Ive never used it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Lurker

celticjon is a n00b

Drellisdee, first I just want to say thanks for all your hard work you put into this ROM!

That being said, is there any chance you would build a non-Sense, non-HTC Messaging ROM on your 1.5e base? You have a great & stable base, and I know there are several people who prefer to use Titanium or another shell without all the Sense bloat & HTC messaging.

I know you are busy, and of course it is your ROM, but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks again!!
Old 06-27-2010, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticjon View Post
Drellisdee, first I just want to say thanks for all your hard work you put into this ROM!

That being said, is there any chance you would build a non-Sense, non-HTC Messaging ROM on your 1.5e base? You have a great & stable base, and I know there are several people who prefer to use Titanium or another shell without all the Sense bloat & HTC messaging.

I know you are busy, and of course it is your ROM, but I just thought I would ask.

Thanks again!!
it would be greatly appreciated if you could share the "base" of your ROM, this way I could cook up my own and still enjoy the stability you've created.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydr View Post
it would be greatly appreciated if you could share the "base" of your ROM, this way I could cook up my own and still enjoy the stability you've created.
+1 Here here. I second the request! Although I have no idea whether I would have the skills to even use it. Maybe some of us interested parties should get a little collection going (you know - some $$). I know the Dr doesn't expect it - but it would be a good way to show our appreciation.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
+1 Here here. I second the request! Although I have no idea whether I would have the skills to even use it. Maybe some of us interested parties should get a little collection going (you know - some $$). I know the Dr doesn't expect it - but it would be a good way to show our appreciation.
I support that idea.

idk if i would have the skills either, but it would be fun and useful to learn, and lighten the load of requests we beg of the Dr haha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development