View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:51 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1 23554 3/30/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidj View Post
Not sure why but RC1 is running very sluggish for me. I can't figure out how to disable the weather animations on the home screen. I also keep getting lock-ups when I go into my contacts. The camera program stalls out when loading.
I really dig the interface and it would be perfection if not for the sluggishness. Any ideas? I want to test it for at least a day, but given this sluggishness not sure how fun my workday tomorrow will be.
It must be a resource(ram) issue are you killing your apps? Also, what else have you installed? I haven't seen this before nor anyone else.