PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 06:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Quadman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Hey NRG what's up with the lite roms? Are you going to make them because I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm tired of running out of memory lol...Thx
Old 09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 4| 21914|24631 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadman View Post
Hey NRG what's up with the lite roms? Are you going to make them because I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm tired of running out of memory lol...Thx
Change you PagePool and you will be fine.
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Coolpoete.

I noticed you gave a link to sonu for a past rom. Do you by chance happen to have a link for sept 8th 21916 cookies rom? I would greatly appreciate it. I loaded the latest rom, and am having problems with it. The sept 8th cookies rom was awesome.
Sorry, I don't have that one.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
Sorry, I don't have that one.
I d/l the latest cookies rom, and am having trouble with it. The battery life is extremely draining, and active sync always disconnects. Plus other verious freezes. Ive had to pull the battery twice. And when i was on a phone call, received a text message, and when i would click on start, the screen went black. Couldn't read the message. I appreciate your response.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: VERIZON

luis52 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to luis52
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

I'm looking for this version but can not find it ~!

September 14th, 2010

23134 Build added. This development tree seems better
ONLY THIS... Energy.IMAGIO.23138.Sense2.5.Sep.13
Old 09-17-2010, 06:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Dear NRGZ28,

One huge request:

We need more automatic accelerometer. Please, please, please, if you can, in the next release, allow the home tab to auto-rotate aw ell as things like email, SMS, and so forth.

Folks with big fingers like myself will love you forever. That is the only thing I miss is being able to turn my phone and the GUI rotates with it.

EDIT: Here is a solution to auto-rotation. It is not as elegant as registry entries and uses memory (Runs in the background) but this will do quite nicely until NRGZ28 adds the ability to auto-rotate.

G-Rotator v1.00 freeware for Windows Mobile Phone.

When you install this, go to it's directory and run it. Then just minimize it. You can set it to run at startup, and tell Arkswitch to hide the window if you like. So far so good on my Imagio and plays well with CHT. I don't like running things in the background or using the extra memory, but I really need my auto-rotation. YMMV
Attached Files
File Type: cab G-Rotator 1.0 Setup.cab (52.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by y0himba; 09-17-2010 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

tangoguy361 is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar X| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManila

I'm running cookie's energy rom Aug 10,2010 version, 21914 build. I love it, very functional. Went for about 4 weeks with no freezing, but now a new problem - I must soft reset about once per day. Sense seems to freeze, I can still use the Windows start button to get to the windows programs, but that's about it. S2P and S2U2 still work during the freeze, but Sense will not. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by tangoguy361; 09-17-2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Lurker

Umpiire is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 13| 23138 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

I have not been able to run the WinMo 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 Energy ROMs until this version. Things would start out OK but once I synced my Exchange and pop3 mail accounts I would run out of RAM and could not retrieve mail. If I shutdown Sense by switching to Titanium it would still not work. So I have been using the WinMo 6.5.5 with Sense 2.1 ROMs. These have been working quite well but I was missing out on Sense 2.5.

The September 13 version Energy.IMAGIO.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Sep .13 is working well. Not as fast as the Sense 2.1 version but so far so good. There are some bugs (most of them have been around for awhile) but the email finally is working and I am not running out of free program memory (currently around 18Mb free). On earlier versions I ran out of free program memory pretty quickly. This may be attributed to the page pool changes made in this version.

What are the bugs?
  1. The HTC contacts directory correctly pulls up the names if I press a letter on the right hand side. The WinMo contacts directory does not. The big letter shows on the screen but the list does not change. I haven't noticed this bug before.
  2. YouTube still crashes in HQ mode. This happens with the Sense 2.1 ROMs too and has been on the list for a long time. I have seen this same behavior in some other ROMs also. However, if I cook my own ROM using the base device files from the 3.04 Verizon ROM and build with the newer 6.5.5 builds it works. So NRG, the question I have is which OEM base are you using?
  3. The software information display (Settings / About Phone / Software information) shows the same thing as the hardware information display. This has been like this for as long as I remember in the NRG ROMs.
  4. The plus code dialing is not enabled out of the box. This has been like this for as long as I remember in the NRG ROMs. My contacts all have their country codes as part of the phone number. Without the plus code support turned on the phone won't dial them correctly. I have a registry file that has the keys needed that I load up via XDA_UC. This should probably be included in the base ROM for the Imagio. If anyone wants a copy of my REG file let me know.
I think I've tried every Energy Sense 2.5 ROM posted in the last 4 months so I'm thrilled to finally be able to keep it loaded. Thanks NRG. Great work.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Umpiire,

If the registry settings for plus code dialing are different than what is mentioned here, I would like to have a copy. Could you please attach it to your post? Thanks!

The registry file I created and use, based on the above-mentioned post, is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: reg PlusCodeDialing.reg (370 Bytes, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Sep 18| 21916|23138 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Wow! Am I the only one desperate for Energy ROM?

For those interested, Sep.18 versions have started showing up.

Changelog

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development