PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

yusky03 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

I have played around with "Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. Mar.20" for a while now... I have not sent /received any MMS yet though so I don't know about that.

I thought you disabled the weather animation on the Home screen? It is still there. I think this should be disabled for performance reasons.

I still have to enter Username and Password to get Data working.

Youtube works in low quality but the second it plays one frame in high quality it freezes. (You know this all to well by this point lol)

The background in Sence is lower quality than the lock screen. I don't know if I am just noticing this or if this is just something with the Cookie ROM.

Scrolling in the twitter tab is really laggy. I don't know if you can do anything about this.

Ever since the first beta ROMs you put out I can not get the 3G Icon in the taskbar.

It would be kool like kool-aid if you could cook in this ...
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...amicClock.aspx
It runs perfectly stable with the lowest voltage settings and for stability reasons just cook in for it to underclock to 256MHz after 5,000 ms. With a little more aggressive settings I can almost double my batter life.

Could you look into why LUMOS is not reading the light sensor? or even better yet cook it in or if you can't do any of that have auto adjust the back-light on by default... that should help with our shitty battery life.

"AutoData Config"... does nothing

And finally... Is there a cab you can put up to get the old boot animation back?

Well that is everything I can think of that could potentially make this ROM better... I shall now fade back into the darkness that is the internets.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

@NGRZ28: U did it! thnx a ton for ur help! Mar. 17 Roms still there!

Notice:
- Energy.IMAGIO.23547.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.M ar.17.7z Only 30.4mb
Old 03-21-2010, 11:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

dcesq06 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve St.Laurent View Post
I'm having quite a few problems with the 3/20 build - I'm running the 23549.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab. I had to add the username/password on the data connection as said above. Memory is getting used up with just minor use. Right now I have 39,684k free out of 179,756 with nothing running - on a fresh reboot I have 66,120k free. The home tab clock is locking up often and I had the title bar disappear after getting a notification this afternoon. FYI - the Youtube app did work.

I'm going back to the 3/17 build for now.
Same here. Oddly, I am having more issues as well with this Rom (23549 - Cookie) than with the 3/17 build. Although it does appear to be a bit quicker, I too have big memory losses with minor use (in addition to the data issues that people have already mentioned).

Hopefully, the next build will resolve the issues. Otherwise, I will be completely happy with the 3/17 build.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nrg, I don't see a problem temporarily activating that phone. go ahead.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:14 AM
N00b

caveritt is becoming a great contributor

First off, LOVE THE ROM!!!

Not seeing any huge problems with the 3/20. Bat life good and mem OK (might not be as good as 3/17 but pretty close).

Got vcast video to launch with the 3/20 rom, but if I try to start any of the videos I get a message saying "unable to play clip." Also, any luck with the vcast mobile tv stuff?

Also took some work to get the data connection problem to go away. Looks like I was connected but every time I click on the data connection to on in the comm manager I got a message saying there was no modem. I went into start --> settings --> connections --> connections --> advanced --> select network --> changed both selections to verizon wireless and reset the phone and the message has not been back. It could have been something else I did that fixed it but this was the last thing I remember trying.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
It should work as long as you pick Global in Network settings of the phone. Your number that you use now is embedded on the SIM card, so its not a different number. Beware though VZW is going to charge you anywhere from .99 to 1.49 per minute to make international calls.

$1.99 per minute in Brazil, I just got back. Have them unlock your sim and by a local sim card. Also note though that verizon has an excellent global data package which comes our to like $2 per day.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

NRG's roms will still enable global use of the Imagio right. Just want to make sure I didnt lose that capability. I found the sim card number, pulled out the card last night and wrote it down. Going to call up VW today to activate it. Regarding the $65 monthly global data plan, since I am only going to be in Portugal for 10 days will they only charge me for that time period or the whole $65.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
NRG's roms will still enable global use of the Imagio right. Just want to make sure I didnt lose that capability. I found the sim card number, pulled out the card last night and wrote it down. Going to call up VW today to activate it. Regarding the $65 monthly global data plan, since I am only going to be in Portugal for 10 days will they only charge me for that time period or the whole $65.
Regarding the monthly fee. Verizon should only charge you for the amount of time that you actually have global roaming activated. If you get a good customer rep they might even offer to call you on the day you get back to remind you to terminate your global roaming.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks braindoc
Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

yusky03 is just getting started

I forgot to add on my last post that the email and SMS notification sliders on the lock screen are not centered. They are slightly to the left.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development