PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

christjosh is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Can someone running a ROM that has visual voicemail working properly please take a look at the connection settings? There used to be an auto pick setting and another network setting besides the #777 setting. I am wondering if this missing connection is what is causing VVM to not work. I think they were removed to get the data connection working out of the box but if it is breaking other apps it might be wise to put them back in even if it means having to configure the data connection OOB.

Any help is appreciated.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RJonesUSC is just getting started
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post
Can someone running a ROM that has visual voicemail working properly please take a look at the connection settings? There used to be an auto pick setting and another network setting besides the #777 setting. I am wondering if this missing connection is what is causing VVM to not work. I think they were removed to get the data connection working out of the box but if it is breaking other apps it might be wise to put them back in even if it means having to configure the data connection OOB.

Any help is appreciated.
Yep, I'd rather have to run the carrier provisioning than have VVM not working as it is currently.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Lurker

russ_rowe is a n00b

Might be my phone but when I try the 2 differnet upgrade methods it does not work. Runing the RUU upgrade or loading the bootloader from the Vol - and Power up from storage card. I can not get it to work
Old 04-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Mobifone

kenu97 is a n00b

anyone get prob with data connection? it fades the H symbol sometimes and cant connect to the network.
If I set the band in GSM/Auto then it becomes Egde only. not 3G.
my carrier is not in U.S
Old 04-08-2010, 01:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

Viventis is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
Few Issues i noticed are:

Swype or other keyboard feature doesnt automatically add contact from list while typing their name
Simple fix for this. Type in a few letters of the name then erase/backup the last letter and the contacts will pop up!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_rowe View Post
Might be my phone but when I try the 2 differnet upgrade methods it does not work. Runing the RUU upgrade or loading the bootloader from the Vol - and Power up from storage card. I can not get it to work
you did hspl unlock right?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

A minor issue I've noticed is:
1. My favorites appear to randomly appear and disappear. I'll set my favorites. Then sometime later, the favorite will be gone.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker

russ_rowe is a n00b

no I did not I will do that thanks for the information
Old 04-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ_rowe View Post
no I did not I will do that thanks for the information
No problem, but for future reference....
The reason we have to unlock our phones is because HTC installs, from the factory, firmware that essentially locks the phones down to only allow us to flash "official updates" that are developed by HTC to meet the carriers specifications. The "official" updates come signed with HTC's sig. This coding is to hard to crack or include in custom roms or more cumbersome than just developing an unlocker to allow unsigned roms to be flashed. From what I've gathered anyway.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Lurker

russ_rowe is a n00b

what verizon apps are not working with this ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development