PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

websurf is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 8| 21908|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
You can also send them an email (support@1800message.com) stating that you want to confirm that it will work on your device before you buy and if it doesn't work what is their policy on returns. You should always try to figure out a company's return policy/guarantee before you buy anything. If they are a reputable company they will answer you.

Edit: You know, there are free alternatives to this such as Microsoft Myphone that does basically the same thing as the Personal Mobile Vault application. If you use the Energy Roms it's also built in to the ROM.
Thanks again Coolpoete, I'll check it out. about the 1800message email, its undeliverable.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

Quadman is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 8| 21908|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
Gentlemen
Has any one installed any type of call recording software and it works on recording both side of the conversation on the Imagio?
I installed resco audio recorder v4.62 and it works great..
Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 14| 21911|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Has anyone else downloaded the july 14th roms? I seen where you did coolpoete. I like sense 2.1, but have kinda gotten used to sense 2.5..21xxx versions. I wish nrgz28 would do a sense 2.5 rom so i can add cookies 1.7.1. I don't like the 1.8 version at all. I looked on the first post to explain the update, but nothing there yet.

Coolpoete, Is 21911 basically the same as 21908? Same text messaging and such?

Last edited by dedi2034; 07-14-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 14| 21911|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Well I managed to fix an issue I was having with the Dinik glass locks ups on resume. It had to do with the second hand enabled on the analog clock. Turned it off and no more issues. Very odd...
If I helped you, please hit the button.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-MoFO

ArsonALL is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 22| 21907|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
1. When I create a new contact or SMS and click inside a field, the keyboard pops up. I can hide and reveal the keyboard by tapping on the keyboard icon at the bottom center of the screen. If I press and hold the icon, it comes up with a menu for text input settings, etc. However, in other applications like task list, etc., I am unable to hide the keyboard. Tapping or holding the keyboard icon always brings up the menu and does not minimize the keyboard. How do I get the ability to hide and reveal the keyboard in every application? In the stock ROM, there used to be a small triangle next to the keyboard icon tapping which would maximize and minimize this icon.

3. Every time I update the ROM when a new version comes out, will I lose all the info saved on the phone (contact lists, SMS, documents, settings, etc)? If so could someone please let me know what all needs to be saved and how? I understand that the registry needs to be backed up and so do the settings, and data but is there a program already on the phone that does it all and restores the phone to how it was before? I have located the PIM Backup application in the tool folder. Would that back everything up or do I need another program for backing up the registry, etc?

Thanks!
Only one I may be able to help you with are 1&3
1. If you tap a little to the left of the keyboard icon should take it down.

3. You can use microsoft My Phone to back up your sms, contacts, pics etc...
Old 07-15-2010, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

websurf is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadman View Post
I installed resco audio recorder v4.62 and it works great..
That's cool. Thanks alot Quadman. You're not only Quadman but you're Myman too . Thanks Sir.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Doh!!!! I just flashed to 23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.14.7z and now I cant program my phone on Verizon. I get a recorded message saying it cant be programmed and to call an 800 #. I am guessing I cant call and tell them I just flashed my phone please activate it. What do you do in these cases?

Help
Old 07-15-2010, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
Doh!!!! I just flashed to 23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.DinikGlass.Jul.14.7z and now I cant program my phone on Verizon. I get a recorded message saying it cant be programmed and to call an 800 #. I am guessing I cant call and tell them I just flashed my phone please activate it. What do you do in these cases?

Help
Grab the stock ROM, flash, and re-program, then you should be able to flash again.

Let us know how you go.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

I'm running the July 10 21908 Dinik Glass ROM and it's great. Seems very stable and fast. In addition, this is the first time I've been able to run SRSWow on my Imagio. I'm not sure why it works (without any tweaks) but it does and I'm very thankful. Now I can enjoy my music again.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Has anyone else downloaded the july 14th roms? I seen where you did coolpoete. I like sense 2.1, but have kinda gotten used to sense 2.5..21xxx versions. I wish nrgz28 would do a sense 2.5 rom so i can add cookies 1.7.1. I don't like the 1.8 version at all. I looked on the first post to explain the update, but nothing there yet.

Coolpoete, Is 21911 basically the same as 21908? Same text messaging and such?
I didn't try 21911 but yes it's the same, it's a more recent build. I'm keeping that sense 2.1 as my fall-back. I'm using the 23569 July 14 cookie now. I have had recurring issues where the ROMs will work for a few days then start freezing up on me. This morning I had an out of memory issue after having the device on charge not in use all night. There was nothing running in the taskbar so I was puzzled by that. Also, the camera function is funky again, got an out of memory error there as well.

The July 3rd 23569 cookie dinik has proven to be the most trouble-free ROM (besides the non-CHT based ROMs).
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE

Last edited by coolpoete; 07-15-2010 at 11:11 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development