PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imgagio, diamond, hp 1002
Carrier: mobiphone

demonntl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 26| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
I have offered him free FTP space that he can manage with unlimited bandwidth, repeatedly. I wish he would take me up on it, there really are no strings attached.

Can anyone tell me how to make the home screen swipe to the left only? There are 3 pages horizontally.
Page 0 is quicklinks, nothing else.
Page 1 is my home with the weather clock, quicklinks.
Page 2 has the free link toggles and quick links.

I want page 1 and 2, but get rid of page 0 so I can swipe the screen to the left. Can this be done? It is awkward for me to push the screen to the right, I can easily swipe with my thumb to the left instead.
Go to CHT setting - pages and Lv - set
Number of pages : 2
Default page : 2

Hope it can help
Old 02-05-2011, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

pm_mazur is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 26| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
It's weird, I left it alone and tonight Youtube is working again. Not sure why that is but I beta tested JMart's upcoming ROM for Youtube and it's flawless so good things to come.

Asthetically NRG has got the game hands down still. Sensity is just the most amazing looking ROM and with overclocking it helps take some of the sluggishness off. I have to every now and then though not overclock to truly measure the ROMs and how good they are but once you start overclocking you get hooked! LOL..
Are you using the wimospeed too? and just to make sure it goes up to 728mhz cause after that it freezes.

Anyone else find a good overclock that can go higher than that? and it can go to sleep without shutting down the speed?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Feb. 1st Energy ROM 28244 running fast, smooth and stable. Two issues:

I cannot seem to log into Youtube via the data services setting. User/Pass is correct, yet it will not login.
How can I keep the 3G data connection open with the phone in standby? (Not Wifi)

Last edited by y0himba; 02-05-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Are you using the wimospeed too? and just to make sure it goes up to 728mhz cause after that it freezes.

Anyone else find a good overclock that can go higher than that? and it can go to sleep without shutting down the speed?
I only go to 717Mhz myself. I would not advise going much higher than that though, the phone was just not meant to go that fast. You wouldn't want to end up bricking your phone.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 02-06-2011, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

yhm that's why you call verizon and say that my phone got "lost"
Old 02-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post

WinMoSpeed and running at 768 for a couple weeks, no hangups. Every device is different though. I tried a couple notches above that and it started giving me problems so back to 768 I went and it is stable again.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

satseaker is a n00b

i am new to this phone stuff but i was givinan imagio and it was slow start looking for ways to fix that and found you guys,must say i tried several romz teya was cool but yours is by far the most stable one of all and this thing runs @ 729mhz thanks for what you are doing!
Old 02-10-2011, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
WinMoSpeed and running at 768 for a couple weeks, no hangups. Every device is different though. I tried a couple notches above that and it started giving me problems so back to 768 I went and it is stable again.
sounds good i'll give that speed a try
Old 02-10-2011, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by satseaker View Post
i am new to this phone stuff but i was givinan imagio and it was slow start looking for ways to fix that and found you guys,must say i tried several romz teya was cool but yours is by far the most stable one of all and this thing runs @ 729mhz thanks for what you are doing!
Ya energy ROM is very stable comparing to Teya. I had it freeze 24hrs after the installation. By the way expect your Imagio's buttons to be pressed in... Very poor quality buttons otherwise the phone is awesome with the overclock and the ROM.

I'm not finding any more nice tweaks and apps anymore. Seems like I'm gonna be switching to windows phone... That is when it comes out for Verizon. Retarded CEO..and their CDMA
Old 02-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Meh. If I switch away from Windows it will be to Android. It can be rooted and customized like my Imagio.

I love this phone though, and the best ROM for it is Energy ROM, hands down. Makes the phone an amazing device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development