PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 04:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

pm_mazur is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I used a local Vodafone SIM when visiting India.

Assuming you have enabled plus code dialing on CDMA as described here, all I had to do was use a registry editor (I used Total Commander) to set HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\PlusCodeDialing\Plu sCodeEnable to 0 instead of 1.

Another user on XDA complained that his phone would not restart after making this change. I am not sure if he was using Energy ROM or the stock ROM. Another option would be to delete the HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\PlusCodeDialing tree altogether and set HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\HiddenPlusCodeDiali ngPage=1. I haven't tried this route though.

Note: The forum inserts spaces in the registry keys. There should be no space in "PlusCodeEnable" and "HiddenPlusCodeDialingPage" listed above.
Thanks I've found the registry and changed to 0 instead of 1. I'm on the phone right now lol but i'll hit you back when i restart my phone and we'll see if it actually restarts or not lol. Let's hope it works in Europe
Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: verizon

ckwood3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Mar 15| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Hi there,
I was wondering. I just flashed to the new April 1 2011 touch of glass rom.. but you tube plays sound but no pic.. Any one els seeing this problem?
Old 04-09-2011, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 8| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

well its working alright lol.. but i'm not sure if it is the registry edit or the new apr.1 sencity rom but I'm having issues streaming any video whether its high quality or not. also I noticed under wifi router settings I have a choice between verizon and sprint. Verizon doesn't work but sprint does under tethering
Old 04-10-2011, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Apr 8| 21916|29017 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 202

Umm I tested out the new Apr.8 Sencity ROM and I noticed that the Phone dialer is completely different.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

phone1 is a n00b

I had the same video playback problems with April 1. I flashed back to march15 version with no problems. Have not tried April 8 yet. Let me know if the video works.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_mazur View Post
Umm I tested out the new Apr.8 Sencity ROM and I noticed that the Phone dialer is completely different.
Same with the Apr 8 Co0kie. It's certainly better looking, but too soon to say how it actually is to use it
Old 04-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

The phone dialer is different but I noticed the following problems:

1. Incoming calls no longer need a slide to answer or ignore. The phone gets answered or ignored if the button is inadvertently pressed while taking it out of the pocket. Any way to get back to the slide to answer mode? Also, I do not see a "respond with text" option.

2. I have quicklinks in the CHT2 home pages for contacts. These are not working any more. I deleted and remapped the quicklinks and restarted but it still does not work. Any fix for this?

Any other changes noticed by others?

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2011, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I just called myself and the slider is gone, but I do have two buttons, answer and ignore, and no other keypress seems to answer, so I guess that's ok.

But, what's up with the red|green "plus" or "cross" looking symbols? I tried pressing or sliding them but nothing happened, except when I got too close to the "end" area and it ended the call.

Last edited by MegaZapFan; 04-10-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

OK more experimenting, here's what I am seeing.. .or NOT seeing in fact.

There are three buttons on the bottom of the dialer which are actually showing up as white on white, nearly impossible to see, as is the text at the top of the screen.... which is worthless.

The three buttons are Notes, Contacts, and End Call. Useful, if you could actually see them.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
The phone dialer is different but I noticed the following problems:

1. Incoming calls no longer need a slide to answer or ignore. The phone gets answered or ignored if the button is inadvertently pressed while taking it out of the pocket. Any way to get back to the slide to answer mode? Also, I do not see a "respond with text" option.

Thanks!
hehe i havent noticed the respond option until now that it is actually missing. Also the dialer IS there its just missing the skin. Buttons such as mute, speaker phone, hold etc (you gotta touch around where they used to be and you'll find them)... the slide to answer and the dial buttons are completely missing or corrupted that is why it reverts you back to standard WM . I tried installing an HTC dialer w/ slide to answer skin in form of a cab but the phone didnt respond to the installation.

To whoever asked about streaming media. It still doesn't work just like April 1st version.
I'm reverting back to March 21

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development