PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

makryger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Does TV out work in the stock rom ??
TV Out is not enabled in stock... but then again, we don't have any software like there seems to be in the rom you released. The Imagio does have the special HTC Connector, so theoretically, the pins for video-out are there...
Old 03-15-2010, 05:33 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

I know.. but so do other phones and yet... their video out doesnt work It sounds like you guys dont really have the hardware support for it, so I'm taking it out int he next release.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by depeched View Post
Hey NRGZ28,

Thanks a ton for great roms. I've tried all of the Sense 2.5 and ended up staying with Sense 2.5 21895/Cookie as it seems most stable and less buggy. My only real issue with it is the memory leak - as it seems to sit well above 75% shortly after reset and peaking 90% towards the end of the day. Running the latest version of CleanRAM brings back no more than 5mb of space. Do you know what gives? Could it be that Cookie Home Tab is eating all of the ram?
Sense 2.5 is a ram hog no matter what you do... its just the way it is....
Old 03-15-2010, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

makryger is becoming a great contributor

I noticed a bug in the BN eReader- when you open it, it asks to install an update. Then after you install the update, And reopen, it still asks you to install the update. Never seems to get to the actual eReader part... I also tried the Borders reader, and it isn't letting me sign up for an account.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:44 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I know.. but so do other phones and yet... their video out doesnt work It sounds like you guys dont really have the hardware support for it, so I'm taking it out int he next release.
have you guys tried the various ways to use tv out like in these post?

isdnmatt
Regular 'Geeker

Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

Re: How did you get the tv out/video out to work on the touch pro 2?
I used the 3 way adaptor (power, 3.5mm, 2,5mm) from my old Touch Pro. Cracked it open and cut the blue wire (same as pin 4). Then just plugged in a 3.5mm camcorder cable switching red and yellow wires and BOOM works flawlessly. Phone switches into TV out mode automatically.

davidorz
Lurker

Pocket PC: tilt 8900
Carrier: Att

I got my TP2 (Tilt 2) to work without having to remove the 4th pin with a 3.5mm video out cable. Check my reply here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...40#post4837240 for more info and pics.

Mossesman
Lurker

Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mo

I decided to give it a try and just unsolder the blue wire on my TP2 adapter. Just in case it was the wrong one or there is a reason to use the blue wire later, I can always solder it back on. Plugged yellow to red and red to yellow. All good. No other software required. I was able to play movies with coreplayer without problems. Charging functions seems to be working normally, too. Tomorrow I shall try to hook up the video in my car while attaching the adapter to the car charger. I will post back if something is not working properly. Otherwise, happy modding.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:44 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
Another small issue I discovered playing around: (Using 21895 Standard Build with Sense 2.5)

The following steps cause a strange issues with Sense:

1. Go to the Documents Tab of Sense
2. Select All Documents Left Soft Key
3. Select the Menu Right Soft Key
4. Select Settings on the pop up menu
5. Check the Disable Roaming Warning check box

Once the check box is checked the screen will darken and Sense will be semi responsive at this point. You need to unload and reload Sense or Reset to get full control back.

Worth looking into I hope....
Interesting... I debugged it and it's supposed to popup a dialog saying it's okay to disable the warning. But an error in the LUA code stops it form doing it. I never messed with it, so it must be a bug from HTC. Hehe wouldnt be the first OR the last time...
Old 03-15-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Whats everyones memory usage like after a few hrs? w/ cookie2.5
Old 03-15-2010, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Ok, Im a blonde, but really ain't stupid.( but probably will be before its over). I cannot for the life of me find the links in the first post to download the roms or the hot fixes. What am i missing? These are just pictures. Thanks

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.5 :

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/download.png

ROM Downloads with Sense 2. 1 and Titanium :

Addons and hotfixes:

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/downloadadd.png
Old 03-15-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible

coolingoutofhabit is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Ok, Im a blonde, but really ain't stupid. I cannot for the life of me find the links in the first post to download the roms or the hot fixes. What am i missing? These are just pictures. Thanks

Addons and hotfixes:

Are you logged in?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850, xv6900, XV6975
Carrier: Whor-izon

kilroy1stcav is keeping up the good workkilroy1stcav is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Ok, Im a blonde, but really ain't stupid. I cannot for the life of me find the links in the first post to download the roms or the hot fixes. What am i missing? These are just pictures. Thanks

Addons and hotfixes:

I just tested them and they work great. Are you by chance right clicking on them? you need to just left click them and it should take you to hotfile.com where he stores them.

Here is the 2.5 link http://hotfile.com/list/364906/7e12b88

Always the newest Energy COOKIE ROM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development