PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
you might wana wait a few he said he was updating the roms today
Thats good. Wonder if he will post them tonight. I still don't understand why i cannot get to the downloads for the roms. Im logged on and all i get are pictures of download buttons. Someone gave me a link for the roms yesterday.
I can't send mms messages either. "HTTP Send GET request failed" is the message i get when i try sending picture messages.

Last edited by dedi2034; 03-15-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
Thats good. Wonder if he will post them tonight. I still don't understand why i cannot get to the downloads for the roms. Im logged on and all i get are pictures of download buttons. Someone gave me a link for the roms yesterday.
I can't send mms messages either. "HTTP Send GET request failed" is the message i get when i try sending picture messages.
Go to the first page of this thread the very first post Is were the Rom downloads are.

Try activating your Carrier Provisioning to your carrier which is located in Tools that should take care of the message and let you send pics

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

Last edited by TonyK; 03-15-2010 at 08:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK View Post
Go to the first page of this thread the very first post Is were the Rom downloads are.

Try activating your Carrier Provisioning to your carrier which is located in Tools that should take care of the message and let you send pics
What is carrier provision? and what does it do. I jagve verizon but the carrier provision app keeps saying i have sprint. Even if i install the cab
Old 03-15-2010, 08:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:

I installed verizon..lol. and that did the trick. Thank you. But this still has me baffled.....
Right here ? All i get are pictures of download buttons. This is at the bottom of the first post. You can click on the links and thats all i get are pictures.

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.5 :

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/download.png

ROM Downloads with Sense 2. 1 and Titanium :

Addons and hotfixes:

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/downloadadd.png
Old 03-15-2010, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
What is carrier provision? and what does it do. I jagve verizon but the carrier provision app keeps saying i have sprint. Even if i install the cab
I installed the cab, and yes it does go back to sprint, but at least i can send picture messages now. Im sure nrgz28 will work on some bugs. Maxtcee said he is updating the roms today.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBroMarduk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I installed the cab, and yes it does go back to sprint, but at least i can send picture messages now. Im sure nrgz28 will work on some bugs. Maxtcee said he is updating the roms today.
Folks, the Carrier Provisioning app does not "go back" to Sprint, the problem is the paradigm used by the application author (on-off switches). The fact that it preselects "Sprint" is the cause for the confusion.

The way it works is you select a carrier, then select the Apply button to actually apply the settings. What the author should have done was not preselect an item when the application starts up and/or not used on-off switches (option buttons would have been better). At least it fits in with the HTC styling...and no matter what, the application seems to work as indicated...
Old 03-15-2010, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I installed verizon..lol. and that did the trick. Thank you. But this still has me baffled.....
Right here ? All i get are pictures of download buttons. This is at the bottom of the first post. You can click on the links and thats all i get are pictures.

ROM Downloads with Sense 2.5 :

ROM Downloads with Sense 2. 1 and Titanium :

Addons and hotfixes:

http://www.energyroms.com/PostGraphics/downloadadd.png
Try these links

Sence 2.5
http://hotfile.com/list/366102/537256f

Sence 2.1 And Titanium
http://hotfile.com/list/364906/7e12b88

Addons & Hotfixs
http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/

Last edited by TonyK; 03-15-2010 at 09:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMarduk View Post
Folks, the Carrier Provisioning app does not "go back" to Sprint, the problem is the paradigm used by the application author (on-off switches). The fact that it preselects "Sprint" is the cause for the confusion.

The way it works is you select a carrier, then select the Apply button to actually apply the settings. What the author should have done was not preselect an item when the application starts up and/or not used on-off switches (option buttons would have been better). At least it fits in with the HTC styling...and no matter what, the application seems to work as indicated...
Ok, what i meant is i selected verizon provisioning, and hit apply, and it installed the cab for verizon. I never did that in the beginning. So now it works just fine. I can send picture messages, and that's all i wanted to do to begin with. And i'm talking about which one is lit up even after it is set to verizon. I wasnt talking about the system actually going back to sprint, I was saying its showing that it is on sprint, but is actually not.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Works great, thank you. I still can't figure out why i can't get to them on the first post.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

One problem im having when sending pics is , i store my pics in SD card but when i try to copy a pic to the message and go to SD card no pics found, dont know why i cant access them there still in SD card when not in Messaging

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development