PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

makryger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Sigh... all of the Roms after R2 (of the 6.5.5 builds) have been a little laggy and buggy for me. I think I'll stick to R2 until there's a little more confidence and stability in these newer versions.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by christjosh View Post
Using the ROM in my sig, I cannot get Visual Voicemail working. Any ideas on this?
I'm using that exact build and VMM works fine for me. Did you get general Internet data working via inputting the username/password for the Verizon connection in manually?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

christjosh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
I'm using that exact build and VMM works fine for me. Did you get general Internet data working via inputting the username/password for the Verizon connection in manually?
Yeah I did but I think I am gonna wipe the phone and start over. When I was troubleshooting MMS I made some mods that might have screwed this up. Now that I have another user of the same build confirming it works, I'm more willing to wipe it and test. I will update.

UPDATE: VVM did work after flashing the phone and setting up the data connection. My mods must have f'd that up previously. Also, for those that were having trouble, MMS also works as long as you compose the message first and then insert the photo. MMS'ing a photo from an album will not work. Hope this helps.

Last edited by christjosh; 03-22-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Test results
Old 03-22-2010, 05:37 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Do you get a scrambled vzw text message when someone leaves you a voicemail or does not show up and trigger vvm notification? I'm trying to get the sms trigger working with the htc messaging on sense 2.5
Old 03-22-2010, 06:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Do you get a scrambled vzw text message when someone leaves you a voicemail or does not show up and trigger vvm notification? I'm trying to get the sms trigger working with the htc messaging on sense 2.5
I get the garbled vzw text when someone leaves a voice mail what is that about?
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Lurker

mercohaulic is a n00b

is anyone else having issues wit there clovks not setting right. I cant get mine to change to eastern standard time. tells me I am in pacific time. any help is appreciated. I have gotten this issue from all the current builds. right now I am running Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_MaxManila.Mar.20
Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
I only got that on the first builds before I realized the VVM software wasn't loaded. Since then it has been perfectly fine. The 17 and 20th builds have given me 0 problems with VVM with the exception of the data connection provisioning issue of course.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercohaulic View Post
is anyone else having issues wit there clovks not setting right. I cant get mine to change to eastern standard time. tells me I am in pacific time. any help is appreciated. I have gotten this issue from all the current builds. right now I am running Energy.IMAGIO.23549.Sense2.5_with_MaxManila.Mar.20
I've tried 3 of the 3/17 roms and have no issue with the clock. I have the verizon time sync enabled tho.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercohaulic View Post
Have you run QuickGPS and gotten it to successfully download satellite data and then updated My Location to show your current city? I find after that it's all updated properly. Some people have said they add a city, then remove it and it corrects after that too, but I never had to do that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:55 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

fastest way i know of is set time on home screen then go into settings clocks and set time there exit out you should be set

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development