PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Please help I am haveing a problem playing videos in Windows Media player and though the camcorder no sound and freezes up also. Anybody else see this
Old 04-07-2010, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mdefran65 is just getting started
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
is anyone else noticing with these new nrg roms ( I am using this: Energy.IMAGIO.21898.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.A pr.01) that when watching movies or youtube, when you click to turn up/down volume it pauses the screen and shows a weird volume popup in the middle of the screen. This didnt happen with the previous nrg roms, it would just show the volume on the left side increasing/decreasing and not effect the video at all.
My videos are not playing very buggy no sound or just out right freezes up
Old 04-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
is anyone else noticing with these new nrg roms ( I am using this: Energy.IMAGIO.21898.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.A pr.01) that when watching movies or youtube, when you click to turn up/down volume it pauses the screen and shows a weird volume popup in the middle of the screen. This didnt happen with the previous nrg roms, it would just show the volume on the left side increasing/decreasing and not effect the video at all.
Yes, I have noticed this as well, not sure why it's happening. A small glitch to me.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahalo View Post
Hey folks, how come my screen looks so horrible compared to the screen shots on the first page? The calendar is white instead of black (or transparent) and those horrible bars across the top and bottom... I just installed :

Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Cookie_HomeTab.G TX.Themed.Apr.06

And I would really like a better looking experience! Different Tabs and no funny coloured bars... so I can see how the rest of the rom suits my tastes! Sorry, I looked but with 130+ pages of replies in this thread I may have missed the answers.

Hahahaha love this quote from someone who didn't know it was supposed to be the sh*t
Old 04-07-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

devlspawn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascssmith View Post
Searched this forum, can't find anything about using my phone as a modem for my laptop, I know I've been able to before, anyone got a magical fix or a cab for this?

Guys this is built into the ROM, just push the media button and select internet sharing or wi-fi router, you can then set up a wireless access point for your computer. There are other ways to do it but this is by far the easiest.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
Please help I am haveing a problem playing videos in Windows Media player and though the camcorder no sound and freezes up also. Anybody else see this
I just took a 20 second sample video and it worked just fine for me in WMP. Not sure what's going on there.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdefran65 View Post
My videos are not playing very buggy no sound or just out right freezes up
It has been noted several times in the thread that there are issues playing videos in WMP, also watching HD videos via YouTube. Yes, either no volume or phone simply freezes.

Someone a few pages back suggested I convert my videos to WMV format to get around the issue. Videos now play, but they are pixelated and stutter occasionally. But it works for now, at least until NRG can find a fix.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

gt668 is a n00b
I'm waiting for the hq youtube fix too.
How about mms has that been fixed?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started

Few Issues i noticed are:
  1. That stupid volume thing in the middle comes up when transfering between a new call while on a call
  2. Phone freezes at random intervals
  3. VZNavigator doesnt work it keeps saying error please restart the program
  4. Swype or other keyboard feature doesnt automatically add contact from list while typing their name
  5. I have email setup but the emails that come in the middle of the night are a freakin headache, the phone chimes and vibrates, no way to 1 seperate for only chime or vibrate for incoming emails, as well no option to turn off email notification during specified intervals LIKE WHEN I"M SLEEPING LOL
  6. Autonotification pop up doesnt come up for incoming messeges
  7. No way to setup reminders for missed calls or txt messages
  8. Market place doenst recognize previous applications saved, so we can re-download them
  9. Auto-rotate screen not working for home screen
I'm running: Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Max.Mar.31.7z

Your thoughts? and does the april 1 version resolve any of the above? if so which numbers?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Mobifone

kenu97 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
[*]No way to setup reminders for missed calls or txt messages[*]Market place doenst recognize previous applications saved, so we can re-download them [/LIST]I'm running: Energy.IMAGIO.23554.Sense2.5_with_Max.Mar.31.7z
why dont u use the 1st Aprl version?
reminder for missed calls n sms can notify by led in BsB tweaks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development