PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Yep and the Dinik roms have been reuploaded with that little problem fixed.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

I've got some Reference ROMs for you guys too if u wanna test em out. Look for the Reference Series ROM line on the HD2 forum on XDA to see what it looks like. Tell me if u're interested and I'll cook some up for u guys... let me know via twitter
Old 06-14-2010, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6850, xv6900, XV6975
Carrier: Whor-izon

kilroy1stcav is keeping up the good workkilroy1stcav is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I've got some Reference ROMs for you guys too if u wanna test em out. Look for the Reference Series ROM line on the HD2 forum on XDA to see what it looks like. Tell me if u're interested and I'll cook some up for u guys... let me know via twitter
I would love a reference series ROM for the Imagio.

Always the newest Energy COOKIE ROM
Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Debranded

ddeathmetal is just getting started

in Dinik Jun.13 rom... when i pull up/down on many Sense tabs (People, Settings, Internet...) it's not smoothly Like another Energy rom... How can i have smoothly scroll??? or r u forgot some Reg entry?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
would like to see this, thanks for your hard work NRG!!
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 06-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc Trophy WP7, formerly Droid X, htc Imagio

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work

Okay, I continue to download and use the NRG roms because they are by far the most feature rich and sexy. However, for the past couple months my text messaging and contacts interaction have been excruciatingly slow. I'm also leaking memory like the giant oil reserve under the gulf. When I move to the messaging tab it's not uncommon for it to take 10 seconds or more to display the text. When I tap to enter the messaging interface, another 10 or more seconds, when I hit reply add another 10 to 20 seconds, when I type my message and hit Send the phone essentially freezes for 15-30 seconds, sometimes longer! I can't back out and not single soft or hard button works except holding the power button, which takes me to the power down screen. The same applies to searching my contacts folder. The only other complaint is the nagging Not enough memory error when opening Opera. I get it about 50% of the time and I'm rebooting about 4 times a day.

If I'm the only one suffering from this crap then I think it's time for me to reload the stock ROM, test performance and maybe look at returning it. I have no idea what's wrong but this kind of lag and freezing up is, as I would imagine you would agree, totally unbearable.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Lurker

ikmh7 is a n00b

FM radio is not working for June 11, cookie 23569. Can anyone confirm that plz? Other than that, it is the best cookie rom ever built. It has ebook reader tab too. Thank you NRG.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

Using the June 13th cookie dinik 23569 ROM, it looks like I cannot connect to my machine through ActiveSync. I was able to do this with the June 6th ROM. I also tried this on 2 different machine which I also used previously to connect to. Anyone else able to connect via ActiveSync using the latest ROM?
Old 06-14-2010, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

See previous posts you have to re-Flash June 13th ROM
Old 06-14-2010, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mdefran65 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeathmetal View Post
in Dinik Jun.13 rom... when i pull up/down on many Sense tabs (People, Settings, Internet...) it's not smoothly Like another Energy rom... How can i have smoothly scroll??? or r u forgot some Reg entry?
I'm getting the same thing?? I think I'm gonna go back to June 6th ROM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development