View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:48 AM
t0adman
Regular 'Geeker

t0adman is keeping up the good workt0adman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 6| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Okay, I continue to download and use the NRG roms because they are by far the most feature rich and sexy. However, for the past couple months my text messaging and contacts interaction have been excruciatingly slow. I'm also leaking memory like the giant oil reserve under the gulf. When I move to the messaging tab it's not uncommon for it to take 10 seconds or more to display the text. When I tap to enter the messaging interface, another 10 or more seconds, when I hit reply add another 10 to 20 seconds, when I type my message and hit Send the phone essentially freezes for 15-30 seconds, sometimes longer! I can't back out and not single soft or hard button works except holding the power button, which takes me to the power down screen. The same applies to searching my contacts folder. The only other complaint is the nagging Not enough memory error when opening Opera. I get it about 50% of the time and I'm rebooting about 4 times a day.

If I'm the only one suffering from this crap then I think it's time for me to reload the stock ROM, test performance and maybe look at returning it. I have no idea what's wrong but this kind of lag and freezing up is, as I would imagine you would agree, totally unbearable.