PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 1| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelackie View Post
Anybody having problems with music playback? I only get about a minute and a half of any song, then it just stops.
I loaded some music files and played a couple of them. They played all the way through and did not stop at the minute-and-a-half mark.

I am using 01 August 21911 Dinik Glass ROM.

Last edited by bawaji; 08-08-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Corrected typo
Old 08-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 1| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Gl View Post
ya tried reinstalling and everything and im using cookie rom if that helps anyone
What I am going to suggest may not make any difference but may be worth a shot. Instead of installing the ROM using ActiveSync, copy the .nbh file to the root of your microSD card (make sure it is named WHITIMG.nbh) and install the ROM by getting into the bootloader (I think it is by pressing the lower volume button along with the red End/Power button after the phone has been switched off, but please check on the forums/Google) without being connected to the PC. If you don't see the ActiveSync circle any more after the ROM is flashed, maybe something is going on with your ActiveSync connection. This may help you troubleshoot what is going on.

Also, if you are using the 23673 version of Cookie 2.5 ROM, try the 21911 version and see if the problem goes away. Maybe it is restricted to the 23673 version, though doubtful since no one else has reported it.

Good Luck! Hope you get it figured out soon.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

gop236 is a n00b

I've been using Aug 1 23673 for a couple of days and notices some issues. One is my phone keeps unlocking itself. Once it locks and the screen goes dark, if I bump the phone or sometimes just shake it, it unlocks and goes to the home screen on it's own.

The other issue is that the music player keeps skipping and pausing for every minute or so for a split second throughout each song.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?
Old 08-08-2010, 11:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ppc geeks
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

02Luis02 is just getting started

Dying to try the new Aug 7 GTX+Dinik ROM... NRG... don't forget about your brothers using the Imagio... We're thirsty too.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-TouchPro
Carrier: Alltel

Glenbortr is a n00b
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23544/21895 |Mar 13| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysan View Post
i downloaded and flashed the latest rom looks and works great. everything was working till i did a hard reset( wipe device). i couldnt make phone calls nor access the internet. i talked to verizon and they got my phone calls to go out but internet comes up with data call error code 11. any ideas? verison said they would send me a new phone if i couldnt get it fixed even though they know i flashed it
The exact same thing happened to my TP2. From what I was told, my DMU key was corrupt. There's a couple things that you can try (HERE), but nothing worked my me. The Verizon rep basically gave up, and is sending me an Omnia to replace my broken TP2.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 10| 21911|23128 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Hi Guys,

I received a replacement Imagio because the buttons were stuck on my old one. I can't get HardSPL to run because it says I've already run it once before. Anyone know what I need to do?
Old 08-10-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PthPndr is just getting started
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 10| 21911|23128 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
Hi Guys,

I received a replacement Imagio because the buttons were stuck on my old one. I can't get HardSPL to run because it says I've already run it once before. Anyone know what I need to do?
Giving the "suggested donation" usually takes care of that.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BRosenow is just getting started

FYI - The Aug. 10th ROMS are now online.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Using 23128 Aug 10 Cookie GTX and I noticed a glitch when trying to add a contact to the quick links in screenshot. Looks like restarting Sense un-glitched it. I like this build, pretty responsive so far. I hope the fact that it's from an official build makes a difference.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE

Last edited by coolpoete; 08-10-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I have always had sense freeze up when adding contacts to the contacts shortcut page using sense 2.5 energy or dinik glass ROMs. Stopped using shortcuts assuming it was an issue with my phone since no one else had reported it. Downloading 21911 Dinik Glass right now!

BTW, how can I restart sense if sense has hung up? I am able to get to the windows start menu by pressing the windows key but do not find a restart sense shortcut.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development