PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2
Carrier: Verizon

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 10| 21911|23128 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
I have always had sense freeze up when adding contacts to the contacts shortcut page using sense 2.5 energy or dinik glass ROMs. Stopped using shortcuts assuming it was an issue with my phone since no one else had reported it. Downloading 21911 Dinik Glass right now!

BTW, how can I restart sense if sense has hung up? I am able to get to the windows start menu by pressing the windows key but do not find a restart sense shortcut.
That's so interesting to me how some people have opposite experiences with these ROMs. This is the first time I have come across this personally. When you are adding quick links go to Miscellaneous and you'll have the option to add a shortcut to restart sense.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

kingpin440 is a n00b
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 10| 21911|23128 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

I've been looking around for how to get rid of the top and bottom curtains as well as the 3 squares at the top right of the top curtain but haven't found anything. Any cab's out there to do it? I'd be fine with editing the QTC files as well if I knew which one's they were.

I've also been looking for the icons folder but I haven't been able to find it in the Windows folder. I'm using the august 1st version of the dinik glass energyrom.

-thanks

Last edited by kingpin440; 08-10-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
That's so interesting to me how some people have opposite experiences with these ROMs. This is the first time I have come across this personally. When you are adding quick links go to Miscellaneous and you'll have the option to add a shortcut to restart sense.
Maybe I am getting sense and cookie tabs mixed up. What I meant is that I cannot access the home tabs any more. Pressing anything on the screen does not work and I cannot access the quick links pages. Is there any way to add the restart sense (is that the same as restarting cookie home tabs?) to the windows menu that is accessed by pressing the windows button? I can get to the windows shortcuts screen by pressing the windows button when CHT/sense freezes.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawaji View Post
Maybe I am getting sense and cookie tabs mixed up. What I meant is that I cannot access the home tabs any more. Pressing anything on the screen does not work and I cannot access the quick links pages. Is there any way to add the restart sense (is that the same as restarting cookie home tabs?) to the windows menu that is accessed by pressing the windows button? I can get to the windows shortcuts screen by pressing the windows button when CHT/sense freezes.
Yes in the Start Menu under go to Settings, then Home, then Items at the top. Uncheck HTC Sense and hit OK. Then go back and check it again and hit OK again and it will restart Sense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin440 View Post
I've been looking around for how to get rid of the top and bottom curtains as well as the 3 squares at the top right of the top curtain but haven't found anything. Any cab's out there to do it? I'd be fine with editing the QTC files as well if I knew which one's they were.

I've also been looking for the icons folder but I haven't been able to find it in the Windows folder. I'm using the august 1st version of the dinik glass energyrom.

-thanks
The 3 squares is the Cookie page indicator. You can turn this off in the CHT Editor. Quicklink Settings -> Hide Page Indicator. (On/Off)
Old 08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

@NRG or anyone that knows -in the "add ons", there is a .cab for the HTC messaging client. Which version is it? Because I like the 2016 version but the older ones are not so good.

thanks for any help.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc imagio
Carrier: verizon

kingpin440 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
The 3 squares is the Cookie page indicator. You can turn this off in the CHT Editor. Quicklink Settings -> Hide Page Indicator. (On/Off)
Thanks, just found that and how to get rid of curtains, still not sure where the icons folder is though.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678

Hi all... new Imagio user here:

I'm running the Aug 1 (23673) version of CHT ENERGY. Can anyone confirm that push email works with google exchange (m.google.com) when set to "as items arrive"? Activesync shows that it's connected but I still have to manually hit send/receive to get any messages. Setting the option to retreive every 5 minutes works but then I don't get true push email notification.

I came over from the Samsung Omnia and was able to sync with google "as items arrive" so I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this with the Energy Roms.

I might try the Aug 10th release 21XXX tonight to see if it exhibits the issue as well.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Yes in the Start Menu under go to Settings, then Home, then Items at the top. Uncheck HTC Sense and hit OK. Then go back and check it again and hit OK again and it will restart Sense.
Thanks for pointing this out. I have seen this window before when trying to see what was in all the shortcuts but never thought it would be a way to restart sense! I will do this the next time onwards. Beats restarting the device!
Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2678 View Post
Hi all... new Imagio user here:

I'm running the Aug 1 (23673) version of CHT ENERGY. Can anyone confirm that push email works with google exchange (m.google.com) when set to "as items arrive"? Activesync shows that it's connected but I still have to manually hit send/receive to get any messages. Setting the option to retreive every 5 minutes works but then I don't get true push email notification.

I came over from the Samsung Omnia and was able to sync with google "as items arrive" so I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this with the Energy Roms.

I might try the Aug 10th release 21XXX tonight to see if it exhibits the issue as well.

Thanks!
Nevermind... could be a bad exchange provXML

ENERGY gripe #2: Does everyone else have to manually connect the A2DP profile to your stereo device? It used to be that if bluetooth was on and a paired stereo device was in range, the music would play over the stereo device but with these roms I am having to go into bluetooth settings and connect manually.

Does footprints work with the ENERGY ROMs? I tried a search here and at XDA but just found old cabs. If anyone could point me to a working cab that would be great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development