View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:46 PM
johnny2678
PPCGeeks Regular

johnny2678 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to johnny2678
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 10| 21911|23128 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny2678 View Post
Hi all... new Imagio user here:

I'm running the Aug 1 (23673) version of CHT ENERGY. Can anyone confirm that push email works with google exchange (m.google.com) when set to "as items arrive"? Activesync shows that it's connected but I still have to manually hit send/receive to get any messages. Setting the option to retreive every 5 minutes works but then I don't get true push email notification.

I came over from the Samsung Omnia and was able to sync with google "as items arrive" so I wanted to see if anyone else had noticed this with the Energy Roms.

I might try the Aug 10th release 21XXX tonight to see if it exhibits the issue as well.

Thanks!
Nevermind... could be a bad exchange provXML

ENERGY gripe #2: Does everyone else have to manually connect the A2DP profile to your stereo device? It used to be that if bluetooth was on and a paired stereo device was in range, the music would play over the stereo device but with these roms I am having to go into bluetooth settings and connect manually.

Does footprints work with the ENERGY ROMs? I tried a search here and at XDA but just found old cabs. If anyone could point me to a working cab that would be great!