PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

lesliedp3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 21| 21911|23121 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Why am I having so many issues with the easy share? Everytime I go to download it tells me I already have a download in progress from my IP? I have been trying for the past couple days even from different locations\ip addresses. I can't even type in the security words before it tells me that...
Old 07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
NRG request

Hello Mr. Energy -

I have a request. Could you please include "Modem.lnk" in your roms for the Imagio? In the stock rom it can be found in the windows directory and it is necessary for those of us that are using mobile broadband connect (if any one else is).

I know, I know - I could just use the Wifi router. But I average 200kbps with Mobile Broadband Connect and I only get about half that (or less) with the wifi router. my phone is my only source for the internet (small town) so I was just wondering if you could include "Modem.lnk" in your future builds?

respect.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 21| 21911|23121 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

or you could use internet sharing.....it connects through usb and should provide the same kpbs as mobile broadband connect, (with the added benefit of not having to run the software on the pc side too).

Nokia6110 - RazrV3 -LG8700 ------TP1 ---Imagio -- Tbolt - RazrMaxx
----MotoV710 -LG8600 - XV8600 ------TP2 ----DroidX - Gnex -RazrMaxxHD
(Palm T5, VZW-Xoom,VZW Xyboard)
Old 07-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
or you could use internet sharing.....it connects through usb and should provide the same kpbs as mobile broadband connect, (with the added benefit of not having to run the software on the pc side too).
Thanks for trying to help. But whenever I run internet sharing it does not connect and the little message on the top says, "Check USB cable." So I guess if there is a solution for that then maybe it would work as well.

cheers.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliedp3 View Post
Why am I having so many issues with the easy share? Everytime I go to download it tells me I already have a download in progress from my IP? I have been trying for the past couple days even from different locations\ip addresses. I can't even type in the security words before it tells me that...
Try clearing out your cache/cookies, could there be an add-on or blocker of some kind? A way to test that is to run your PC in safe mode and try downloading the file then. If it works then something is going on with the browser.
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dereiziger is a n00b

i like it... a lot... however, in my previous version (i am upgrading from June 2nd version) now all of the Sense apps wording (ie: weather, menu texts, calendar, messages) are no longer in my selected language based on the language in the cookie setup? Did I miss something? I really liked the fact that it was translated for me from English into Dutch... not that i can't read or understand English, obviously, but I prefer the Dutch.

Any thoughts. I am now downloading the other version (Energy Imagio 23673.Sense 2.5.Cookie.Jul.24.7z) -- I am currently at same above, but 21911)
Old 07-28-2010, 01:26 AM
Lurker

firefighterguy is a n00b

I am jumping ship. I received my Droid X. And I would like to thank all who have helped me and more importantly, I would like to thank NRG for his kick @$$ ROMS and his ongoing hard work.

God Speed, everyone! (And for all the egnostics out there, "God Speed." ROFLMAO!)
Old 07-28-2010, 09:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereiziger View Post
i like it... a lot... however, in my previous version (i am upgrading from June 2nd version) now all of the Sense apps wording (ie: weather, menu texts, calendar, messages) are no longer in my selected language based on the language in the cookie setup? Did I miss something? I really liked the fact that it was translated for me from English into Dutch... not that i can't read or understand English, obviously, but I prefer the Dutch.

Any thoughts. I am now downloading the other version (Energy Imagio 23673.Sense 2.5.Cookie.Jul.24.7z) -- I am currently at same above, but 21911)
I'm not sure but perhaps the additional languages were removed to conserve space.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nathanofseattle is a n00b

I'm using the Cookie version of this ROM. Does anyone know how to change the album art to a custom image rather than downloading album art?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanofseattle View Post
I'm using the Cookie version of this ROM. Does anyone know how to change the album art to a custom image rather than downloading album art?
Yes, took me a while to find this:

You have to have the .JPG file named just right... in this format:

~hTC_NAMEOFALBUM.jpg

e.g. if your album is called "This is a great album" then the filename must be:

"~hTC_This is a great album.jpg" (no quotes)

Also, keep the size down, I found 256 x 256 works fine.

Good luck

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development