PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic & Raph800
Carrier: Sprint

mj41374 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the camera's not working, this probably isn't going to work.

I honestly don't get why people are worrying about stuff like this when a lot of the basic things are still not working. I mean if we were flashing this to our phones, stuff like this would make sense. But we're running the builds off of our SD cards for testing, NOT for getting wallpapers in and listening to music... Right?!?
Testing? lol - I'm using it as a replacement for WinMo on daily basis... been working fine (minus the battery drain).
System: 1.32.651.6
PRI: 1.40_003 (60664 PRL)
Old 04-28-2010, 05:02 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

I use it full time as well, I just don't let piddly things like this bother me because I KNOW it's not ready for production yet.

Feedback is one thing, but don't expect the devs to fix things like this. If you can figure out a fix, great. If not, don't worry about it - the project is far from completion.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I will post up my home screen for all to see that gallery--> set wallpaper DOES work..

EDIT 1: Here it is with my lil man in the pic
meghan wasnt appropriate for here lol

P_00001.JPG

Last edited by LuckyLui; 04-28-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ahh yea, gallery has been working for some time... need new sqush probably. That may be why it is not working for you. add your imgs anywhere on your sd really, I use the MY PICTURES folder and they show up in Android... Hope that helps.

EDIT: here is al my droidscreen w.my bike on background. Dont have a little me around so this will have 2 do. lucky 4 u luckylui...jejeje
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snap20100428_234342.jpg (12.0 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mapaz04; 04-29-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaz04 View Post
Ahh yea, gallery has been working for some time... need new sqush probably. That may be why it is not working for you. add your imgs anywhere on your sd really, I use the MY PICTURES folder and they show up in Android... Hope that helps.

EDIT: here is al my droidscreen w.my bike on background. Dont have a little me around so this will have 2 do. lucky 4 u luckylui...jejeje
Haha thanx map

Hey are you using the blackstone system sqsh? Im asking cause i got the system sqsh for it thinking if i should go bck to it.. it looks slick!
Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Tried using Rosie again, it's gotten much, MUCH better. Same with the 2.1 sqsh's without SenseUI.

I'm still getting a lot of force closes, but only on the same application GApps.something. Just happens randomly, and the Market didn't seem to want to function.

2.0.1 is still better for me. Sounds like most of the developers are actually focusing on 2.1, so that should definitely start to get a lot better - it definitely has over the last couple of weeks!
Old 04-29-2010, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TWiST is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Tried using Rosie again, it's gotten much, MUCH better. Same with the 2.1 sqsh's without SenseUI.

I'm still getting a lot of force closes, but only on the same application GApps.something. Just happens randomly, and the Market didn't seem to want to function.

2.0.1 is still better for me. Sounds like most of the developers are actually focusing on 2.1, so that should definitely start to get a lot better - it definitely has over the last couple of weeks!
Where are you getting all the 2.1 stuff, off of XDA still ?
Old 04-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWiST View Post
Where are you getting all the 2.1 stuff, off of XDA still ?
Pretty much.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Haha thanx map

Hey are you using the blackstone system sqsh? Im asking cause i got the system sqsh for it thinking if i should go bck to it.. it looks slick!
Yup, tried the 2.1 and other builds but none seem to work as good. I have noticed the LEAST amount of forced closes on the build for the blackstone than any other. I have continued to test and seems that throughout the kernels and modules being released that it is stabilizing the system.

I have also found a build that allows overclocking from the get-go, you put the command line on the startup file and there it goes... Ill post on that this weekend when I have time to play with it a little.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:58 PM
TouchPro Android Guy
Pocket PC: Vogu100, Raph500, Diam500, Raph800, Evo
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

All current builds should have overclocking built in to the kernel.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux