PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1
Carrier: Sprint

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Raph800? Take of your battery and it should say what it is.. if it isn't the raph 800 you need to get the other start up txt file... Download the Aio file from page 1and get it from in their

Good Luck!!

EDIT 1: A couple messages up theirs the kernels and build link get it from their
Sorry Lucky, looks like the startup file IS empty, the download contains the empty file for some reason...

For those looking for it, use the one from the latest build posted. Thanks LuckyLui, bout to start'er up...
Old 03-31-2010, 01:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanx Makk

First time putting all dis together hopefully it works

EDIT1: Anytime map let me know how that baby runs! GOOODD LUCKKK
EDIT2: I did zip it up w winzip...maybe thats why it didnt show up???
Heres my start up txt..

set ramsize 0x6000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2039
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "no_console_suspend pmem=1 lcd.density=210 msmvkeyb_toggle=off physkeyboard=raph gsensor_axis=2,-1,3 rel_path=andboot acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=528000"
boot

Last edited by LuckyLui; 03-31-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Thanks guys, I just got the program winzip, it extracted it just fine startup.txt shows fine now, I'll try booting it again and see if it works correctly
Old 03-31-2010, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: MobiPCS

deflon is a n00b

LuckyLui - I just tried it and my phone reboots within minutes. I was using MightyROM at first and even defaulted to stock Sprint ROM. No dice. I'm going to try Makk's AIO now with stock Sprint ROM. When I used Makk's AIO with MightyROM, I could not get data to work. Thanks for your contributions.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:01 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflon View Post
LuckyLui - I just tried it and my phone reboots within minutes. I was using MightyROM at first and even defaulted to stock Sprint ROM. No dice. I'm going to try Makk's AIO now with stock Sprint ROM. When I used Makk's AIO with MightyROM, I could not get data to work. Thanks for your contributions.
I have to say, everything going on ok on my side now

wow android for the touch pro is much more advance working sound haha! I can't wait till its fixed for the touch pro2 btw here is my start up text file after extracting it with winzip, it all extracted right, uploading a ".rar" version of it now for all you others! no credit goes to me
Attached Files
File Type: txt STARTUP.TXT (269 Bytes, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 03-31-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Deflon,

Sorry didn't work outt well id say best thing that can go down is u mix n match mine w makks and see how that turns outt.. I'M mixing up a few myself ill post w result in the morning as I gotta head to bed for work in 5 hrs hahah

All my posts have been from the android shows how its running on my end hopefully others get the same.

EDIT 1: OH YEAAA Glad to hear you got urself rollin cali ENJOY!!! NOT AT ALLL! Go rite ahead cali just sharin the love ya kno what im sayin Lol.. Thank you!

Last edited by LuckyLui; 03-31-2010 at 02:16 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Deflon,

Sorry didn't work outt well id say best thing that can go down is u mix n match mine w makks and see how that turns outt.. I'M mixing up a few myself ill post w result in the morning as I gotta head to bed for work in 5 hrs hahah

All my posts have been from the android shows how its running on my end hopefully others get the same.

I hope you don't mind me uploading your version but in "rar" version.

here you go guys, try downloading this version and try extracting it and see if it works better for you all.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LEF36V3
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Thanks Cali, I had issues with my download too... but I think it was an issue on my end bc once I did winzip, still corrupt. Dling this one.

Im determined to try your compilation LuckyLui, I KEN DO ET!!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker

New roots up!!! Testing 1,2,3

Map you da man give me a shout when youve tested it outt
Old 03-31-2010, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: MobiPCS

deflon is a n00b

LuckyLui - I did more testing and I believe my issue is with rootfs. I can't find one post AIO build that works so I'll stick with the AIO. However, I'm stuck with no data..... cheers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux